FS:TX FIRE SALE - PARTING OUT MY 93 LEGACY

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Ricearu
In Neutral

FS:TX FIRE SALE - PARTING OUT MY 93 LEGACY

Post by Ricearu »

These are the parts I have left

Passenger Tail Light (good) - $15

Power Mirrors (black) - $20 each

Front Fenders are good, no dents, silver in color - $20 each

corner lights good, tabs broken off. - $10 pair

Hatch, good glass and working rear wiper motor - $40

Tow hitch (off car now) - $30

Sports Sedan Hood (needs some sanding work)- RARE - $50

Sports sedan bumper w/foglight holes - $30

Master Power window switch - $20

Door window switches $5 each

Steering column with wheel/good airbag (no plastic cover for lock/switches) - $40

Hatch struts (work great) - $20 pair

Trust 2 1/2 muffler - $50

Battery Relocate Kit - $25

Grey Rear Cargo Cover (one clip missing)- $20

Front spindles good hubs,1k mi. on turned rotors and replaced pads, good calipers, good bearings, recently replaced factory (STIFF AND STOUT) front sport sedan struts - $100

214-777-3316

Any other questions, just ask
Last edited by Ricearu on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
SubiePrice88
Third Gear

Post by SubiePrice88 »

I need both front fenders! Would you ship??
-Jordan

"Nothing Stings Like a Subee"

1992 Legacy SS, 5MT, 140k, some mods ;)
1993 Legacy Wagon, 5MT, 220k!
Ricearu
In Neutral

Post by Ricearu »

yeah, let me pull them off and weigh them. I will charge you the 40, shipping and a 5 dollar box charge because I have to buy a "picture" box from my local UHAUL to put them in.

***edit: There is a tiny ding I just found (i guess a kid with a bike hit it) on the pass fender. It is smaller than a dime. Just being fair with you. BUT the fact that they have ZERO rust makes up for that small spot :D I can post a pic of the ding tomorrow if you'd like
SubiePrice88
Third Gear

Post by SubiePrice88 »

Alright sweet! A pic would help just so i know for sure.
-Jordan

LostinMaine
In Neutral

Post by LostinMaine »

would you be willing to ship the hood, lights(corner and head), grill, and bumper? to 04092?
Co Founder of MaineSubies.com

91 SS, in need of some major TLC (work in progress)

Im lost in Maine, but ill find my way out eventually
speedmaxx
Second Gear

Post by speedmaxx »

where abouts are you located? if your close Im definatly interestesd in a few parts
93 legacy l
to much to list....
massdrewski
First Gear

Post by massdrewski »

glad to see the parts going to good homes :) Bump for a great car and good seller
Ricearu
In Neutral

Post by Ricearu »

Just came in from pulling engine, fenders, bumper and hood. dang I am TIRED :smt119

I will post pics in the morning. I am beat tonight.

Anybody need interior pieces? I will almost give them away. The car is going to the crusher in 12 hours... Heck, I will even hold parts for you if you need time to get cash, JUST SPEAK NOW BEFORE ITS GONE!!!!
Ricearu
In Neutral

Post by Ricearu »

Just came in from pulling engine, fenders, bumper and hood. dang I am TIRED :smt119

I will post pics in the morning. I am beat tonight.

Anybody need interior pieces? I will almost give them away. The car is going to the crusher in 12 hours... Heck, I will even hold parts for you if you need time to get cash, JUST SPEAK NOW BEFORE ITS GONE!!!!

Also I am in texas, 76117
93Leg-c
Fourth Gear

Post by 93Leg-c »

Do you have the passenger-side front spindle with hub and bearing with ABS ring all in good condition? If yes, how much shipped to 85268 in Arizona?

Also, what condition is the rear seat bottom in? If it's in good condition, can you post pic of that so I can see if it matches my seats?

It doesn't look like it from the photos but does your wagon have a working moonroof? or the rubber bumper guard on top of the rear bumper?

Also, what color is your interior? If it's black I may be interested in some pieces.

Thanks! :D
'94 TW
Ricearu
In Neutral

Post by Ricearu »

It's non ABS but it's in good condition w/ new ball joint.

The rear seat is in good condition w/ no rips. Let me go take pics to post and i will have them on here.

There is no moon roof or rubber bumper guard

Interior is Charcoal
fishbone79
Second Gear

Post by fishbone79 »

How about your rear brake calipers w/ brackets? Make me a deal and I'll take those off your hands (if they are in good shape). Also could use the two front CV's if they are OEM - actually, ill take them even if they are not.

Oh, and I need the stupid little rear washer fill hose that sits over the driv. taillight - goes from above the taillight to the washer reservoir behind the jack and is fragile flexible plastic.
Cheers,
morgan

1992 Legacy BF
1946 Ford 1.5 Ton Truck (The Beast): http://community.webshots.com/user/fishbone79
SubiePrice88
Third Gear

Post by SubiePrice88 »

Do those fenders have the original paint? Still glossy?
-Jordan

roundeye
In Neutral

Post by roundeye »

you have the sunvisors? if so, how much shipped to 04092?
Ricearu
In Neutral

Post by Ricearu »

To all those waiting on pics, please forgive me, I took pics, but lost the camera cable. Will post the pics when I find the cable. The car did not go to the crusher, I couldn't find the title, MY LANDLORD IS LIVID!

fishbone79 wrote:How about your rear brake calipers w/ brackets? Make me a deal and I'll take those off your hands (if they are in good shape). Also could use the two front CV's if they are OEM - actually, ill take them even if they are not.

Oh, and I need the stupid little rear washer fill hose that sits over the driv. taillight - goes from above the taillight to the washer reservoir behind the jack and is fragile flexible plastic.
I cannot sell the calipers or the spindles, I have decided to a 5 lug conversion on my 88 gl :)
SubiePrice88 wrote:Do those fenders have the original paint? Still glossy?
No they had some "touch up" with an unmatched silver rattle can. Also, If you still want them, I can knock off the $5 box charge, I got a free radiator box from work today they will fit in.
roundeye wrote:you have the sunvisors? if so, how much shipped to 04092?
$30 shipped
LostinMaine wrote:would you be willing to ship the hood, lights(corner and head), grill, and bumper? to 04092?
I can ship the hood, grill and bumper, but It might cost a mint. That is some big pieces. I will see about getting a quote

Heads are now spoken for and the tabs are broken off the corner lights now... one was ok. If you still want them, you can put a dab of clear silicone in between the heads and corners, then pop them in, It holds them in and is unnoticeable.

I will grab the rear washer fill hose. 8) 8)
SubiePrice88
Third Gear

Post by SubiePrice88 »

hmm...any pics upclose?
-Jordan

fishbone79
Second Gear

Post by fishbone79 »

Ricearu wrote: I will grab the rear washer fill hose. 8) 8)
Awesome, thanks! That little sucker is surprisingly hard to find intact.
Cheers,
morgan

1992 Legacy BF
1946 Ford 1.5 Ton Truck (The Beast): http://community.webshots.com/user/fishbone79
Ricearu
In Neutral

Post by Ricearu »

Pics and parts updated
fishbone79 wrote:
Ricearu wrote: I will grab the rear washer fill hose. 8) 8)
Awesome, thanks! That little sucker is surprisingly hard to find intact.
Front axles are $35 plus shipping, I will throw the hose in as a freebie ( i uploaded a pic of it just for you)

also for the fenders, I will get those pics tomorrow.
RoundtheBend
In Neutral

Post by RoundtheBend »

Sent you a PM.