WTB PA: 1996 parts

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Weazel240
First Gear

WTB PA: 1996 parts

Post by Weazel240 »

Location near philly PA.
Im lookin for 1996 specific DOHC Heads and matchin intake manifold. IF you have it or have any leads let me know thanks!
massdrewski
First Gear

Post by massdrewski »

I have an engine that I had taken off of a 98GT. The engine kept throwing a blinking CEL for #2+#4. I had Both heads redone with new internals at All Cape Machine in Hyannis MA. they do all of the machining for the local Subaru dealership. I am selling the whole engine for $250 (does not have the alt, power steering, AC). the heads are tit. I will be moving from Cape Cod to Southern VT this next month
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

Hmmm, strange cause the MY96 cars were still EJ22 SOHC AFAIK.......
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Could be a half year situation Matt. But for the most part they should the single cam heads installed.
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
yia
In Neutral

Re: WTB PA: 1996 parts

Post by yia »

Weazel240 wrote:Location near philly PA.
Im lookin for 1996 specific DOHC Heads and matchin intake manifold. IF you have it or have any leads let me know thanks!
I have a set. 96 2.5 dohc heads was brought to a machine shop to be resurface and bead blast. Everything is there. Cams, caps and cam gears still needs to be installed. will include new cam seals. Intake manifold is painted wrinkle red. Pm me is interested. I have paper work for everything. Sold my car, dont need this anymore. leave email if you want pictures.

yia