Want to buy: n/a IAC valve.

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
biggreen96
Third Gear

Want to buy: n/a IAC valve.

Post by biggreen96 »

I'm the neighborhood Subaru mechanic this year and we have a crusty iac in need of replacement. If you have a working unit Please respond with a price shipped to 83843 and we will see if the customer wants to purchase:)
MikeyMeyagi
Second Gear

Post by MikeyMeyagi »

ive got one make me an offer....
94 Supra Turbo 6 speed. build in progress
98 Lexus GS300, single turbo 2JZGTE swap. daily driver
93 Impreza wagon, home brewed n/a-t ken block themed winter drift missle

*sold*
94 Alpine Sport Wagon... STi conversion, rotated turbo etc
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

I have the turbo version, I thought that they were similar but I could be wrong. If they are similar I can go try to find it and if I do its yours for 25$ shipped. LMK what you think
1991 Subaru Legacy SS 5MT: Revtronix Stage 2 Set-up with a few other "tasteful" mods :D
biggreen96
Third Gear

Post by biggreen96 »

Thanks guys, but I'll need that na unit.

Mikey- mileage on the valve? I need to ask my "client" what he wants to offer you. Or just shoot me a price shipped.
You have to drive and you and have to try if you want the win, you don't achieve anything if you just cruise around - Jari-Matti Latvala
Long live the forums! Down with FB!
ernie
In Neutral

Re: Want to buy: n/a IAC valve.

Post by ernie »

What year & engine?
biggreen96 wrote:I'm the neighborhood Subaru mechanic this year and we have a crusty iac in need of replacement. If you have a working unit Please respond with a price shipped to 83843 and we will see if the customer wants to purchase:)
biggreen96
Third Gear

Post by biggreen96 »

90 manual 2.2.
You have to drive and you and have to try if you want the win, you don't achieve anything if you just cruise around - Jari-Matti Latvala
Long live the forums! Down with FB!