which one to choose? ( updated with poll)

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

ss or gt?

ss
67%
gt
33%

Total votes: 15

Lego
First Gear

Post by Lego »

another thing i was thinking about was the fact that my ss pushes near 300chp and who knows how long my auto tranny will last, but the gt has low miles and im pretty sure its tranny will last longer than my ss tranny.
1992 legacy h6
1998 legacy gt sedan: for sale soon
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

wait wtf is this RIP SS business about!?
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
Lego
First Gear

Post by Lego »

lol well my ss is dead right now. i will bring it back to life soon. ill change my sig haha
1992 legacy h6
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

yeah SS > LGT
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
Lego
First Gear

Post by Lego »

guys i think my decision is to keep my ss. ive seen that my lgt is not as rare as i thought it was and i dont like having a common car and i think i will continue to keep my ss unique. ive put so much work into it from full stereo system to paint to dohc swap that i cant get rid of it just like that. :lol:
1992 legacy h6
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

Way to go Steve!! I think you made the right choice. I'm selling my swapped 2nd gen to the mother in law for cheap before snow's on the ground, and have a 1989 Volvo as the backup car once my SS is alive.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
Lego
First Gear

Post by Lego »

thanks mike, hey if you want you can stop by and check out my lego sometime instead of waiting till its running. dang your build is taking a long time, i got a catback exhaust thatll fit your legacy if you wanna buy it, its not too pretty but sounds excellent. did u get your dohc's yet
1992 legacy h6
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

Got those heads. Actually have 2 sets of 20g heads, one with the correct intake manifold and the other with one from a 2.5D. Ya it's taking forever but then I'm a noob at turbo engines. Hopefully chris can come over this weekend to check that I didn't screw up the hoses too bad. ;) Hopefully I'll get some free time to come see your cars before you sell your GT.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

nice decision, money can never bring back the amount of money youve spent, time, blood, sweat, and tears youve put into that SS. Money can get you a plain old legacy GT anytime. Just make sure you do a 5speed swap with the $$ :D
1991 Subaru Legacy SS 5MT: Revtronix Stage 2 Set-up with a few other "tasteful" mods :D
Lego
First Gear

Post by Lego »

the money is going towards school haha. i need to save for the upc from revtronix though
1992 legacy h6