My 92 T-Leg SS

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

My 92 T-Leg SS

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

Finally got a chance to go out and take my first pictures of my new love, the 92 SS! (Its a little dirty I know but not worth washing right now (: And that's Denver in the background!)

Comments welcomed!!!
-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book. ~Moog
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

Those rims look great.... Sweet looking car, there is nothing wrong with a dirty subie :D
1991 Subaru Legacy SS 5MT: Revtronix Stage 2 Set-up with a few other "tasteful" mods :D
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

thanx! i was thinking about going panda style, satin black rims, trunk and hood. .....i dunno maybe!
-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book. ~Moog
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

Very nice! Did you buy it in its current state or did you do all of the mods on it?
-Aaron

2000 Audi S4 - 2.7L Twin-turbo, 6 Speed

[quote="evolutionmovement"]It was me. And those are my balls. Happy Sunday![/quote]
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

98% was in current state. i was given a tenzo race seat that wasn't in it but i put it in and it needed a water pump in which i did after i got it. it had a boost leak from the turbo outlet to the waic in which i fixed too! other than that, its now in operating condition. i also fixed some stripped lug nuts and i made my own settings on the avcr. 13lbs high boost and 8lbs low boost. i dont have p/s right now but all i need is an o-ring to fix that!
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

i personally think those rims are badass looking. I have a red 91 and plan on painting the grill, hood scoop, and spoiler black, along with my black rims and window tint I think it will look good
1991 Subaru Legacy SS 5MT: Revtronix Stage 2 Set-up with a few other "tasteful" mods :D
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

would u paint them satin black? or just leave them?
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

If it was me, for your car I would keep them white. What kind of rims are those, do they have them in black, or just white? I wouldn't mind getting a set of those if I can find some for a decent price. Are they pretty heavy or do you know?
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

the rims are from team dynamics and i don't know if they come in black. to bad u weren't near me I'm willing to trade, esp. for some 2.5rs wheels! I've yet to take one off so i don't know what they weigh!
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

oh, haha I should have seen that in your sig... DOH!! lol

I have Black Racing rims which look pretty cool, and are ALOT lighter than I thought they were gonna be.

Im gonna look up some info on your rims though cuz I really like the look of them. I can post what I find out on here if youd like
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

sure that would be kool! I ultimately want 04 sti bbs rims. i just love them esp. the gold color!
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

It looks like you have the "Motorsports" type, which I can't find on the main website:
http://www.victoriatire.com/wheel_TEAM% ... RT%20WHITE

Doesn't look like they have them in black :(

These are my rims :D, wish it came with the car!!!!!

http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/files/157/carnew3.jpg
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

i like ur rims! 175 a piece for mine... huh? imo, i would like mine black, but if i do doit i would have to go the cheap way and rattle can them! hopefully a pair of 2.5rs rims will pop up in my area!
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

now i have wrx rims...
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

why did you switch rims? Just for the season or did you sell your other ones?
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

i found a good deal on these rims and i personally think they look better than those team dynamic rims! i still have them but i think i might end up selling them!
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

hmmm.... how much are you selling them for? with tires? interested in working out a deal for my rims?
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

Mattheww044 wrote:hmmm.... how much are you selling them for? with tires? interested in working out a deal for my rims?
I'm not sure yet cause i don't know what there worth. there is great shape just dirty. I'm not sure if they would come with tires at this point, since they r the same size as the ones on the wrx rims, and the guy who had the wrx rims must of had some nasty camber issues, so i would use the tires off the white rims. but i did find a guy selling 205/55/16's for only $20 a piece new so.... not sure at this point. but ya i would be willing to make a deal for them. here is a pic of them
make me an offer if u want!
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

it would prob be cheaper without tires in the mail. and i dont have the center caps either. but the would come with those center hub cap rings that were on there.
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

here's a few more!
LookAsubie
First Gear

Post by LookAsubie »

Personally i agree that it looks much better with those wrx wheels. :-) do you plan on painting them or leaving them silver?
1992 legacy SS 5mt, Winestone Metallic.
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

LookAsubie wrote:Personally i agree that it looks much better with those wrx wheels. :-) do you plan on painting them or leaving them silver?
thats a good question. i dunno till spring/summer comes cause i wanted to do a panda paint scheme on it. (white and black) but i am happy for the way it looks right now!
cartwheels
Second Gear

Post by cartwheels »

The first thing I would do is paint the mesh in your grille black. The car looks wonderful save for that! And I agree with the choice of wrx wheels.

When you're looking for new tires, 205 50 16 is the closest to the stock 195 60 15 size if I'm not mistaken.
1994 Legacy TW
1993 Geo Tracker
1991 Legacy SS (finally got one!)