FS: 1994 Legacy Ti

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
supra90turbo
First Gear

Post by supra90turbo »

bump still for sale. Make an offer, guys. I dont want to see it sit outside all winter, it deserves better!

car now has almost 180,000mi on it, still runs flawlessly, starting to get an exhaust leak near the head where a weld has failed, I have a nearly new aftermarket y pipe that will be included with the sale of the car as well as a WRX or possibly STi catback.

Please make me an offer, I will take any reasonable offer around $3500!
94 Ti Pearl White - 191k - Tein - Rota - Dunlop - ITG
94 Mi Blue Metallic - 210k - Whiteline - Pirelli - RallyArmor - Hella - AEM
supra90turbo
First Gear

Post by supra90turbo »

Again bump.
Please make an offer, guys. It's just sitting outside in the snow looking sad... I won't drive it in the salty MA winter roads.
94TurboWagon
First Gear

your Ti

Post by 94TurboWagon »

Kurt, I feel for you dude. Nothing personal, but the average Joe is not going to spend $3500 on a 15 year old car with nearly 200k miles, is prone to premature rust, and coupled with these difficult economic times. Like magicmike said, he could not find a buyer for his Touring wagon with all the money he spent for the price your asking for your Ti. I would either keep it, try to trade it for something of equal value, seriously take huge hit and lower the price to 2k. Most people that I have come across, prefer the second generation legacy style over the first generation. Thats just my findings. Best of luck. I actually like the black wheels with the black door handles. I'll trade you my 94 white Touring wagon straight up
95 Svx 75k miles
98 Outback Limited 142k miles
06 LL BEAN 115k miles
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Yeah, I'm looking at ~1998 wagons with around 100k for $2500 in good condition. I'm laughing at a guy selling a real nice dark blue '99 5-speed with 118k for $5k. It's been on CL for several months now. I MIGHT offer him $3500 cash soon, but am pretty sure I can get a color I want for $2500. I like the 1st generations more, but I want as new as possible with a 2.2 to replace my Mazda 3, which means 2nd generation. Best of luck, still.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
John1
In Neutral

Post by John1 »

I'm sorry I am not familiar with your Legacy.
Is it FWD or AWD?
I want an AWD Subaru in the worst way.
supra90turbo
First Gear

Post by supra90turbo »

94turbowagon & evolutionmovement, I really appreciate the honest answers, and I agree, but it pains me to let it go for under $3k as it's been such a good car to me and really gets me compliments all over the place.

John1 - the car is AWD, which makes it worse for me as I only drive it in the summer, and there's no use for a sub 100hp awd summer car. haha