IN: Partout of 91 SS

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Feign
In Neutral

IN: Partout of 91 SS

Post by Feign »

Car is gone.

Unless you are coming to Indiana to pick up a rear diff, all four axles, four wheels with junk tires, don't PM me.

I have the tail lights and a few other odds and ends but that's it.
Last edited by Feign on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Binford
Third Gear

Post by Binford »

Pics aren't working :wink:
'91 5MT SS-TD04, WRX TMIC, Bosal twin dump, Spec LW flywheel/pressure plate, FCD, Walbro fuel pump-RIP
'93 5MT N/A wagon, over 400,000 miles!-Gone, parts lived on
'94 Auto SS-vf24, WRX TMIC, Bosal twin dump, Meth kit coming soon!-Now RWD!
Feign
In Neutral

Post by Feign »

Binford wrote:Pics aren't working :wink:
Ah, thanks for the heads up. They should be viewable now.
bepa
Second Gear

VLSD

Post by bepa »

wondering what your asking for the VLSD. what are you looking to get for it?

thanks for reading this and hope to do business with you.

be well and stay safe. Bepa
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

I would be interested in the wire harness. If its cut or damaged that is ok since I will be using it or a harness merge. I dont mind to wait until other people take stuff so its easier to remove (im in no rush)
onur
Vendor
Vendor

Post by onur »

interested in the turbo inlet pipe if it's not cracked and also on the VF-11 turbo.

please pm me with your BEST price.

thanks.
Feign
In Neutral

Re: VLSD

Post by Feign »

bepa wrote:wondering what your asking for the VLSD. what are you looking to get for it?

thanks for reading this and hope to do business with you.

be well and stay safe. Bepa
Do you mean the entire $160 pumpkin in the rear or just the diff inside? Did they even come with LSD? The only thing I bought the car for was the shortblock so you'll have to clue me in to that.
ciper wrote:I would be interested in the wire harness. If its cut or damaged that is ok since I will be using it or a harness merge. I dont mind to wait until other people take stuff so its easier to remove (im in no rush)
Which pieces of the harness specifically? The engine harness only or all the way to the ECU?
onur wrote:interested in the turbo inlet pipe if it's not cracked and also on the VF-11 turbo.

please pm me with your BEST price.

thanks.
That funny piece with the 90* bend? The turbo itself MAY be spoken for. 0 shaft play on it too...

To anyone else interested in parts, I will get back with you on Friday afternoon. If you want pics, I need to know before 10am tomorrow.
Feign
In Neutral

Post by Feign »

Turbo is spoken for. Going on a turboed Civic. B16? I'm not a Honda guy.

Any other questions before I'm able to take pictures of it tomorrow? Need them before 11am EST.
Feign
In Neutral

Post by Feign »

Feign
In Neutral

Post by Feign »

Feign
In Neutral

Post by Feign »

Bump. Motor still has crosshatching and the heads look brand new, so the motor buyer got a deal and a half on a low mileage unit that was apparently swapped in the recent past. No wear anywhere, truly amazed.

Everything pictured is for sale, minus the power steering pump w/lines and the steering rack.
Feign
In Neutral

Post by Feign »

Heading to the crusher in about two weeks.
bepa
Second Gear

vlsd

Post by bepa »

91 turbo SS's had a VLSD. they were the only one that had it if I recall right. also had an oil cooler and better parts all around.

what would you want for the VLSD? also how much for a rear tail light on the drivers side if you have one.

be well and stay safe, Bepa

shipping is to 10468. and that is a business address.

either way good luck with the sale.
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
bepa
Second Gear

vlsd

Post by bepa »

91 turbo SS's had a VLSD. they were the only one that had it if I recall right. also had an oil cooler and better parts all around.

what would you want for the VLSD? also how much for a rear tail light on the drivers side if you have one.

91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: VLSD

Post by ciper »

Feign wrote:Which pieces of the harness specifically? The engine harness only or all the way to the ECU?
I dont really need the engine harness. The wiring chunk I am interested in is between the passenger door hinges, runs behind the dash, goes through the driver door hinge are and then goes under the passenger fender.

I'd also be interested in the right tail light if no one else wants it.
soobrdad02
First Gear

Post by soobrdad02 »

How's the hood?
"All four wheels spin? Huh, that's AWD..."

*1991 Legacy wagon, 4EAT, n/a*
*1966 Chevrolet C-10 pick-'em-up*
cartwheels
Second Gear

Post by cartwheels »

So just for kicks, what would the alloys be, shipped to 92620?
1994 Legacy TW
1993 Geo Tracker
1991 Legacy SS (finally got one!)
Japanac
In Neutral

Post by Japanac »

I need a resonator box on intake, the one right after the airbox... would you ship to Europe?

And how much for both sun shaders?
Feign
In Neutral

Re: vlsd

Post by Feign »

bepa wrote:91 turbo SS's had a VLSD. they were the only one that had it if I recall right. also had an oil cooler and better parts all around.

$100 shipped good for you? I can't even imagine what kind of a PITA it's going to be to get out. I can't wait. hah

ciper wrote:
Feign wrote:Which pieces of the harness specifically? The engine harness only or all the way to the ECU?
I dont really need the engine harness. The wiring chunk I am interested in is between the passenger door hinges, runs behind the dash, goes through the driver door hinge are and then goes under the passenger fender.

I'd also be interested in the right tail light if no one else wants it.
Passenger side tail light is fine. And that piece of harness will be even more of a PITA than the rear diff.

So you need the harness from the ECU that goes up out to the front of the car? You'll have you help me out with that a little more. PM me specifics.

soobrdad02 wrote:How's the hood?
Great condition. Come get it. lol!

cartwheels wrote:So just for kicks, what would the alloys be, shipped to 92620?
No idea. Make me an offer.

Japanac wrote:I need a resonator box on intake, the one right after the airbox... would you ship to Europe?

And how much for both sun shaders?
The ribbed piece? And I have a request for the driver's side front sun visor but I haven't received payment for it. And the last time I shipped to the UK I got stiffed. Make me an offer that I can't refuse. :P
HandleWitCare
First Gear

Lots Of parts

Post by HandleWitCare »

Hello, I am very interested in the (if you still have) Hood, spoiler, sunroof glass, windsheld, front grill. depending on where you live i might be willing to take a roadtrip for the loot. lol. just hit me back with a price for everything, williamhensley87@gmail.com Peace! :D
Feign
In Neutral

Post by Feign »

Car is going away TODAY.

I have one part that will be pulled before it goes anywhere...and ABS module.

Other than that...what's in the pictures (minus sunroof) is available for sale and will be after today. Unless you message me about the car before 12pm EST TODAY it is all gone...
http://www.indianaimpreza.com
bepa
Second Gear

VLSD

Post by bepa »

$100 sounds good. where are you sending it from. It can be shipped to my job too. zip code is 10468. that usually makes shipping a little cheaper.

if the car is a 91 and a manual it with have the VLSD.

for a project.

be well and looking forward to hearing back. sorry for delay. car troubles. broke hoses on coolant tank while trying to replace broken wire connection for the knock sensor. also had to fix pinhole leak on coolant leak from water pump to the oil cooler by oil filter. then also replace coolant tank pressure cap.

what a couple of days it's been.

be well. Bepa

there is no rush on this either. know it's cold in new york for sure.
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
gsglbc
In Neutral

Post by gsglbc »

you are my hero. I will give that abs control unit such a good, loving home out here in sunny socal. looking forward to your pm/email; paypal standing-by. tgif.

since we're at it, how easy are the LF & RR window regulators to get out? not critical, but would be interesting to have those work again, y'know?
1991 Legacy Wagon; 400,???+mi
kleinkid
Fourth Gear

steering wheel

Post by kleinkid »

How much for the steering wheel shipped to 98277, Thanks.
Feign
In Neutral

Post by Feign »

gsglbc wrote:you are my hero. I will give that abs control unit such a good, loving home out here in sunny socal. looking forward to your pm/email; paypal standing-by. tgif.

since we're at it, how easy are the LF & RR window regulators to get out? not critical, but would be interesting to have those work again, y'know?
Just about to get that out.

The regulators...eh. If that's what is attached to the glass no way I can pull those out this afternoon.