Ultimate Sleeper Legacy

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

Redlined
Fourth Gear

Ultimate Sleeper Legacy

Post by Redlined »

Dave

Post by SubiePrice88 »

haha that is awesome! :shock:
-Jordan

"Nothing Stings Like a Subee"

1992 Legacy SS, 5MT, 140k, some mods ;)
1993 Legacy Wagon, 5MT, 220k!
AWD_addict
Fifth Gear

Post by AWD_addict »

Those tires don't have long to live.:lol:

This is little more "out there":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iYp79RS2X0&feature=fvw
90 L+ wgn
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

HAHAHA that shit is soooo awesome!!
1991 Subaru Legacy SS 5MT: Revtronix Stage 2 Set-up with a few other "tasteful" mods :D
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

I have no interest in this. The weight balance and suspension setup with a rear wheel drive setup make it good for burnouts and not much else.

Show me an LS1 swapped Miata or RX-7 and I'd like it.
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

Ciper, I love you man. Weicome back!
93SS 5MT White, TD05-16G, TMIC, 3"Turboback, Magnaflow, Alu Rad, H&R Sports, AGX struts, F/R STBs, Whiteline Sways, ALK+Endlinks, Odyssey 925, AC delete, Evo8 Recaros, Sparco 4p, 3.9 LSD, Hellas+air horns, IPD short throw, 99RSrims, s03's
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

K. What's yr point? Just buy a fox body Mustang eh?
93SS 5MT White, TD05-16G, TMIC, 3"Turboback, Magnaflow, Alu Rad, H&R Sports, AGX struts, F/R STBs, Whiteline Sways, ALK+Endlinks, Odyssey 925, AC delete, Evo8 Recaros, Sparco 4p, 3.9 LSD, Hellas+air horns, IPD short throw, 99RSrims, s03's
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

I'd argue that the only interesting parts of a first generation Legacy are the flat engine (gone) and AWD (also gone).

If you insist on a swapped RWD Subaru the first choice should be a 95 impreza Coupe since its quite a bit lighter than the Legacy.

I said Miata because it has a serious weight advantage. I said RX-7 because it has a sexy exterior.
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

It's all about traction. There are other ways of getting traction with rwd. They might be a little more complicated, but it's unbeatable for the cool factor and nothing I'd expect the typical car person to attempt with all the impractical things they often do.

http://www.photoessayist.com/canam/chap ... parral.htm
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
Lego
First Gear

Post by Lego »

ehh, i think my turbo h6 is more sleeper then that... ATLEAST my legacy is still powerd by subaru :wink:
1992 legacy h6
1998 legacy gt sedan: for sale soon
Kelly
Fourth Gear

Post by Kelly »

evolutionmovement wrote:It's all about traction. There are other ways of getting traction with rwd. They might be a little more complicated, but it's unbeatable for the cool factor and nothing I'd expect the typical car person to attempt with all the impractical things they often do.

http://www.photoessayist.com/canam/chap ... parral.htm
Hmm, that was an interesting read. Thanks Steve.
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

I just like it because nobody would ever expect it, and Im sure it was done on a very short budget, thats the part I like about it. I sure as hell wouldn't waste my time with it though haha
1991 Subaru Legacy SS 5MT: Revtronix Stage 2 Set-up with a few other "tasteful" mods :D
Redlined
Fourth Gear

Post by Redlined »

Yah. I'm sure it handles like ass. But this still takes me back to my first automotive love. The American small block V8. So I'm more than a little biased.
Dave

Post by epicfail »

ciper wrote:I'd argue that the only interesting parts of a first generation Legacy are the flat engine (gone) and AWD (also gone).

If you insist on a swapped RWD Subaru the first choice should be a 95 impreza Coupe since its quite a bit lighter than the Legacy.

I said Miata because it has a serious weight advantage. I said RX-7 because it has a sexy exterior.
What about a turbo 13B swapped rwd Impreza coupe? Would that be interesting?
[quote="RJ93SS"]u fail, epicly[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]Don't do drugs, kids, men may not need nipples, but we look a lot funnier without them.[/quote]
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

LOL it sure would, I'd be interested as to why the person didnt use a three rotor ;)