Parting Legacy Sport Sedan Turbo 1991 in Portland, OR

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Boostedballs
First Gear

Post by Boostedballs »

Frosty the snowman wrote:How much for the front fenders shipped to 48336?

The passenger (right side) fender needs dent repair. I think the driver side is fine. No rust that I can see on either.

What's your offer?
Air-to-Water Intercooler, VF-39, 550 injectors, AEM FIC, stainless race header, 3" stainless exhaust, 75hp Nitrous, 150psi H2O injection, intake mods, stock: long block, 4EAT, ecm.
Boostedballs
First Gear

Post by Boostedballs »

SILINC3R wrote:are those edm lights
EDM? Educate me please...
Air-to-Water Intercooler, VF-39, 550 injectors, AEM FIC, stainless race header, 3" stainless exhaust, 75hp Nitrous, 150psi H2O injection, intake mods, stock: long block, 4EAT, ecm.
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

European glass head-lights
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
Boostedballs
First Gear

Post by Boostedballs »

mike-tracy wrote:European glass head-lights
They are cheapo plastic lights. If nobody wants them, I think I will experiment with scotch brite and polyurethane clear paint. See how long that lasts...
Frosty the snowman
In Neutral

Post by Frosty the snowman »

Boostedballs wrote:
Frosty the snowman wrote:How much for the front fenders shipped to 48336?

The passenger (right side) fender needs dent repair. I think the driver side is fine. No rust that I can see on either.

What's your offer?
Do you have any pictures of the dent? $200 shipped???
Boostedballs
First Gear

Post by Boostedballs »

OK, I'm back from the crazy holiday season. I'm sorry to delay the pillaging of this fine automobile. The weather is grand and I'm tearing this thing down. I have the dash out because I need the heater core for my car. The seats need to go, the door panels, fenders, carpet looks pretty good, lot's of stuff.

I'll be removing the rest of the stuff I want on Friday. Please come over on Friday and take what you need. I need my driveway back.

Local guys get first dibs and the rest I guess I can ship.

Also, I can deliver the shell for a fee.
H4_Deucer
First Gear

Post by H4_Deucer »

How much do you want for the door panels? Are they in decent shape? How much for the wheels?
Boostedballs
First Gear

Post by Boostedballs »

H4_Deucer wrote:How much do you want for the door panels? Are they in decent shape? How much for the wheels?
Door panels= $10.00 each, they are in good shape.

Wheels are spoken for.

thanks!
Logic
In Neutral

Post by Logic »

Would you be willing to ship wheels? I only need one, but would be willing to take more.
Boostedballs
First Gear

Post by Boostedballs »

Logic wrote:Would you be willing to ship wheels? I only need one, but would be willing to take more.
Sorry, wheels are spoken for...
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

Will you be taking it far enough apart to get the wiring harness out? It can be cut in places if needed. I mostly need it for the plugs so I can do a harness merge.

If possible I'd like the harness that runs from the battery area, through the fender, behind the dash and heater area. Whatever crap you leave attached is cool but I guess I dont need it.

There are some places where this harness connects to other harnesses, like where it connects to the harness controlling the rear of the car. If you could cut it just on the other side of the plug so both ends were included that would be a plus.

I'm in no rush to get this and if someone wants to bring the car back to life let them take it
Boostedballs
First Gear

Post by Boostedballs »

ciper wrote:Will you be taking it far enough apart to get the wiring harness out? It can be cut in places if needed. I mostly need it for the plugs so I can do a harness merge.

If possible I'd like the harness that runs from the battery area, through the fender, behind the dash and heater area. Whatever crap you leave attached is cool but I guess I dont need it.

There are some places where this harness connects to other harnesses, like where it connects to the harness controlling the rear of the car. If you could cut it just on the other side of the plug so both ends were included that would be a plus.

I'm in no rush to get this and if someone wants to bring the car back to life let them take it
The harness and ecm is spoken for, sorry.
AWD_addict
Fifth Gear

Post by AWD_addict »

Is the right rear ABS wheel speed sensor available?
90 L+ wgn
adema2626
Second Gear

Post by adema2626 »

I take it that means the MAF is not for sale then.
-Aaron
93 Imp wag, 94 Imp wag WRX swap, 99 Imp Sedan WRX swap, 01 Imp Outback Sport, 05 Outback XT, 00 Outback, 98 Outback, 93 Leg touring, 93 Leg wag, 94 Leg wag lifted ej22t swap, 79 Brat 4x4 EA81 4spd d/r swap, 97 Crown Vic lifted
Boostedballs
First Gear

Post by Boostedballs »

adema2626 wrote:I take it that means the MAF is not for sale then.

The MAF is still available, what's you offer?
Boostedballs
First Gear

Post by Boostedballs »

Just about everything is sold and the shell is gone.

I still have a few items left:

Seats, front and rear, no wrips.
Door panels.
dash, a little faded at windshield area.
MAF and airbox top.
ABS unit.
Window motors.
Drive shaft
stock exhaust
Cruise control module.
center console.

there might be a few more, but that's all I can think of for now.
All reasonable offers were accepted on the other parts....hint

Thanks everyone for snagging up the other parts to keep other Subies alive!
epicfail
First Gear

Post by epicfail »

In what condition are the door cards? I'm interested. Got any pics?
[quote="RJ93SS"]u fail, epicly[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]Don't do drugs, kids, men may not need nipples, but we look a lot funnier without them.[/quote]
kleinkid
Fourth Gear

Post by kleinkid »

Do you have the steering wheel?
Slow Hatch
First Gear

Post by Slow Hatch »

If you still have any of the following let me know via PM how much shipped to 30533

Sun visors (both)
Center rear view mirror
Radiator top brackets
Radiator overflow tank

Thanks
Guig'z
In Neutral

Post by Guig'z »

Hello i'd need the headlights if the driver side one is like all the other ( Aka the passenger side is a diffferent plug).

WHat would be the total price ( Shipping to Quebec) ?

THanks alot

Guillaume
Boostedballs
First Gear

Post by Boostedballs »

kleinkid wrote:Do you have the steering wheel?
Wheel was in ugly shape, and gone. Sorry
Boostedballs
First Gear

Post by Boostedballs »

Slow Hatch wrote:If you still have any of the following let me know via PM how much shipped to 30533

Sun visors (both)
Center rear view mirror
Radiator top brackets
Radiator overflow tank

Thanks
Sorry, all gone
Boostedballs
First Gear

Post by Boostedballs »

Guig'z wrote:Hello i'd need the headlights if the driver side one is like all the other ( Aka the passenger side is a diffferent plug).

WHat would be the total price ( Shipping to Quebec) ?

THanks alot

Guillaume
sorry, gone
MSUlegacy
In Neutral

Post by MSUlegacy »

got the hood?
Boostedballs
First Gear

Post by Boostedballs »

MSUlegacy wrote:got the hood?
Gone, all I have left is:

Seats, front and rear, no wrips.
Door panels.
dash, a little faded at windshield area.
MAF and airbox top.
ABS unit.
Window motors.
Drive shaft
stock exhaust
Cruise control module.
center console.