IN: Partout of 91 SS

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Feign
In Neutral

Re: steering wheel

Post by Feign »

kleinkid wrote:How much for the steering wheel shipped to 98277, Thanks.
I don't know. Make me an offer.

Bepa, I still need to separate the axles from diff but otherwise it's ready to go.
gsglbc
In Neutral

Post by gsglbc »

no problem on the regulators.
I'll have a pic of the unit in a sec
1991 Legacy Wagon; 400,???+mi
gsglbc
In Neutral

Post by gsglbc »

Feign
In Neutral

Post by Feign »

Well, the car is on a trailer but the scrapyard closed at 4pm...it is now 5:30. So...parts are still available, sort of. I really don't want to work on it out in the cold. It is currently 19*F with a windchill of 9*F. Yeah.

gsg: The whole thing? Mine does not look the same.
gsglbc
In Neutral

Post by gsglbc »

if you can send a pic, sweet; I'll see if it'll work. any manual trans 91 should jive.

if it warms up and you can pull it out easily, cool. ...if it's a pain, it wasn't meant to be. I was thinking $50-$90. I appriciate the effort either way
HandleWitCare
First Gear

Post by HandleWitCare »

Do you still have the intake elbow that fits on to the turbo air inlet? Or the coolant reisivour? if so ill take them if youll ship them to 63385?
Slow Hatch
First Gear

Post by Slow Hatch »

If you still have any of the following let me know via PM how much shipped to 30533

Sun visors (both)
Center rear view mirror
Radiator top brackets
Radiator overflow tank

Thanks
gsglbc
In Neutral

Post by gsglbc »

bump: ...is the car/pump a goner? thx
Feign
In Neutral

Post by Feign »

gsg: Nope, not yet. I will grab a picture of it. I did start to remove that whole assembly but then getting it on the trailer was more important. I'll see what I can do. PM me your phone number so we can get instant communication going on. You'll just magically receive a picture message with Feign ABS as the subject.

Handle: Yes I have both pieces. Is the intake piece the one that looks like a stomach? This one...? http://www.vehmic.com/upload/legacy0516.jpg

Slow: I only have the passenger side visor. The driver's side is sold. The rear view mirror is available. Do you want the entire plastic lighting piece as well? Radiator brackets...if I can find them yes. Overflow is dibbed to Handle at this point.
HandleWitCare
First Gear

Post by HandleWitCare »

Sweet how much for that piece with that hose and bpv on it shipped to 63385?
HandleWitCare
First Gear

Post by HandleWitCare »

Money Sent VIA paypal
Perkul8r
First Gear

Post by Perkul8r »

Would you happen to have the stock downpipe? Thanks.
HandleWitCare
First Gear

SHIPMENT INFO?

Post by HandleWitCare »

Just wondering i payed for this a few days ago and i still havent recived any tracking info or even heard from you? Are you going to ship my piece? :?
forrestmsport
In Neutral

Post by forrestmsport »

Hi what condition is the rear panel on the trunk like? Oh and would you post to the UK??? :)

Cheers Steve
97gtguy
First Gear

Post by 97gtguy »

how much for the stock exhaust manifold minus the up pipe.
Claiming victims 1 car at a time.
crashnburn
First Gear

Post by crashnburn »

im looking for the carpet in the truck. its actually the piece under the opening of the truck and leads to the tail lights. please pm me back.
91 Legacy SS 440s, vf39, FMIC, LSD, Revtronix Stage 2, MSD Coil
97gtguy
First Gear

Post by 97gtguy »

i was wondering if you have the stock radio still ?
Claiming victims 1 car at a time.
crashnburn
First Gear

Post by crashnburn »

need couple of nuts and bolts and turn signal switch
91 Legacy SS 440s, vf39, FMIC, LSD, Revtronix Stage 2, MSD Coil
HandleWitCare
First Gear

Post by HandleWitCare »

UMM HELLO? I Sent you the money a week a go via paypal and have heard nothing? DID YOU SEND IT? THIS IS THE LAST PIECE I NEED....... SO IF YOU GET THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I DONT HERE ANYTHING FROM YOU SOON I WILL HAVE TO REPORT TO PAY PAL.... I Hope everything is ok. Please contact me ASAP! :x
Feign
In Neutral

Post by Feign »

Handle: Sorry man, I wasn't able to get it out until Friday. Should be in your hands tomorrow! Shipped it USPS. With this snow and such I wasn't able to get out comfortably and ship it. Girlfriend had her wisdom teeth taken out Thursday too so I wasn't able to skip out and get that done. Again, I'm really sorry man. Let me know when you get it!

Perk: Stock downpipe is not for sale! :D

97gt: Not for sale, I don't think. Let me ask the owner of those pieces. Radio is yours if you want it.

forrest: I think I posted some pictures of that rear panel. However, I'm not sure that I would ship to the UK. PM me. Maybe we can work it out. How does that entire piece separate from the bumper...?

crash: The carpet in the rear is destroyed from being a repository for junk parts (and catalytic converters). It's been ripped where the rear seats attach to it anyway (I think this is how it's all put together...? And as for your nuts and bolts...I've got a box full. Give me lengths and thread pitches (M10x1.25, etc) and I'll see what I can dig out. Turn signal switch...? Hrrm. I have tried to remove the steering wheel and have one screw left, I believe. Unless I can just pull the covers on the steering rack...? Help me out here!

Handle: I'm really sorry again man.
http://www.indianaimpreza.com
HandleWitCare
First Gear

Post by HandleWitCare »

Kool MAN!!!!!!!!! :P :-D :-D :-D Sorry about your GF. Wasnt trynin to be a ass. lol just wanted to know whats up. had some bad experinces with online shopping. lol Well ill let you know when I get it :!:
Feign
In Neutral

Post by Feign »

HandleWitCare wrote:Kool MAN!!!!!!!!! :P :-D :-D :-D Sorry about your GF. Wasnt trynin to be a ass. lol just wanted to know whats up. had some bad experinces with online shopping. lol Well ill let you know when I get it :!:
Yeah, I've had a few of those too. Sorry for making you nervous!
56 baja
In Neutral

Post by 56 baja »

Still have the alternator? If so how much to 85022.

Thanks, Randy
kleinkid
Fourth Gear

Post by kleinkid »

Please, I need the battery tray, battery hold down, and the front seat belt shoulder harness strap. Thanks.
Feign
In Neutral

Post by Feign »

56: Nope.
klein: Don't have those.

I think I found the top radiator brackets in a bucket. They're longer than WRX ones so I'm assuming that's what they are.

I don't know when the car is going to disappear. If you people want something you need to PM me.