1994 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon (Turbo)

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
troypg15
In Neutral

1994 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon (Turbo)

Post by troypg15 »

1994 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon AWD, EJ22T, VF11 turbo, closed deck, sohc, oil squirters. 15X,000 miles. Automatic Trans (they only came in auto). Sun roof, all power accessories. It is entirely stock.

The interior is freaking immaculate. No stains, no rips, not a mark.

The exterior looked to be in great shape when i bought it. I used to work in a body shop and everything looked tip top when i bought it. Over the course of the winter, it took a turn for the worst, well not really worse, but spots that weren't there when i bought it came to life after the snow, so there are rust spots on it now. They arent big, and pretty much all of them are surface rust, nothing has rusted through. It would be a pretty simple job to fix them up, but right now i dont have the time or the place to do the work. Other than the few rust spots, the exterior is in good condition.

Problems:

The front right wheel bearing is starting to go, i have a brand new replacement in the box, but again i dont have the place or the time to do it right now. It still drives down the highway fine, just makes a little noise.

Leaky valve cover gaskets. So there is some oil on the block. I have replacements new in the box, but same excuse as why i havent fixed them. And it looks as though the power steering reservoir is leaky too.

The person who had it before me obviously got an alignment and the tech didnt straighten the steering wheel before doing the alignment so the wheel is turned to the left a little. It doesnt bother me at all, but just letting you guys know.

I hit a pothole this winter and cracked the stock alloy 15, so there is a steel wheel on the front passenger wheel. I think it adds character lol.

Other than those things, the car is great. Runs and drives fine. No hiccups. Shifts great, no clunks or clangs. Car comes with a key fob to unlock and lock, also has an alarm on it i believe. The gas shocks on the hatch actually work!

The price is set at $2300 OBO, I am open for trades. Preferably looking for a 240, another subie, honda, lifted truck or jeep. But i will take a gander at anything.

Here are the pixorz. Oh and sorry some of them are small, they were for craigslist.

MSUlegacy
In Neutral

Re: 1994 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon (Turbo)

Post by MSUlegacy »

Where are you located?
troypg15
In Neutral

Post by troypg15 »

Im in lansing actually haha. Im in Tammany Hills Apt's over by the MSU golf course.
94TurboWagon
First Gear

Post by 94TurboWagon »

I will give you $1500 cash
95 Svx 75k miles
98 Outback Limited 142k miles
06 LL BEAN 115k miles
blueslsti2004
First Gear

Post by blueslsti2004 »

PM Sent
Jonny
Airgne
Second Gear

Post by Airgne »

if only i was staying in america.
1997 Nissan Laurel ClubS25t
2001 Legacy Gt Ltd(167awhp&165.7awtq)Best 00-04 Legacy at WCSS11(West Coast Subaru Show)
1992 Legacy SS(Sold)
1991 Legacy L Wagon(Sold)(400,000+miles and running strong!!)
troypg15
In Neutral

Post by troypg15 »

Bump still for sale.
RJ93SS
Third Gear

Post by RJ93SS »

clean looking car, still got the factory pinstriping too
93SS 04 wrx brakes/slotted w/ hawks--TD05 -- 06 I/C -- 20mm n/a fsb -- Stage 2 -- 550's -- Perrin DIV DP -- 2-3/4 Tit Exhaust -- K&N -- C/C -- A/C Delete -- Grounded -- GT Leather Interior -- WRX/STI Strut Setup -- 17" 225's -- 2 Kids Seats ;)
troypg15
In Neutral

Post by troypg15 »

yessir! 1650 FIRM out the door!