WTB $100 94 dr. side fender, marker, headlight WI

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
MilesFox
In Neutral

WTB $100 94 dr. side fender, marker, headlight WI

Post by MilesFox »

I am looking for front driver fender, headlight, and marker for 94 legacy gt wagon.

Color is Deep Sapphire Blue, but i can paint anything to match. I would prefer a part with no rust, but will take anything that fits. my offer price reflects the right color with no rust to include shipping to 53212 and paypal

i at least need the HEADLIGHT if that is all you have, just so i can drive the car for the moment.

milesfox@yahoo.com if you have the part(s)
I am Miles Fox! RECKONNIZE!! =^x^=
www.trashwagon.com
SiCkSTi04
Second Gear

Re: WTB $100 94 dr. side fender, marker, headlight WI

Post by SiCkSTi04 »

What happen to the EA82? I was following your youtube channel "The Art of Subaru aintenance" but havnt seen any updated videos. Sorry i tracked off topic!
-04 WRX STi - Java Black Pearl - Cobb Stage 2
-02 Forester Type S premium - Platinum Silver Metallic - Stock
-92 Legacy Sport Sedan - Onyx Black Pearl - Stock
gt2.5turbo
Second Gear

Re: WTB $100 94 dr. side fender, marker, headlight WI

Post by gt2.5turbo »

I have a headlight and corner marker if you are interested? Shipping would be from 80526 but they are pretty light weight
93 White Legacy Turbo Wagon: For Sale-ish
93 White Turbo Sedan: soon with a little more umf
91, funky brown purple gray color, legacy L Wagon: the "its so cheap i cant not pass it up" purchase to get me around when the others are down