EJ22t in peices, VF11

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
f3n1x
In Neutral

EJ22t in peices, VF11

Post by f3n1x »

I've got basically a complete EJ22t sitting in pieces in various places around my house, I was going to build a monster block but decided against it...

Parts I have from the EJ22t include the following. (which I would like to keep together)
heads, cams, gears, valve covers, intake manifold, fuel rails, injectors, engine harness, oil pump, water pump, block halves, crank, pistons, wrist pins, oil pick-up and pan.

Basically, it needs rebuilt, and new EVAP lines. I estimate that the motor only has about 30K miles on it, crosshatching is still visible.
I'd like 600 for all of it. Shipping would be a pain, but I'm not opposed to it at buyers expense.

I also have a VF11 with wastegate (Absolutely zero shaft play) make me an offer, I don't need it.

Oh, and I'm located in southern-ish Indiana.
Pictures will be added as I get time to take them.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Re: EJ22t in peices, VF11

Post by kimokalihi »

You sure it's only got 30K miles on it? That's pretty low. I recently tore apart a 92 EJ22T with 200K miles on it and it still had crosshatching. Most of them do.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
Matt R
First Gear

Post by Matt R »

sent you a pm mate re the block. I'll defo take it. Awaiting your reply
scrubby
In Neutral

Post by scrubby »

how much for the turbo
f3n1x
In Neutral

Post by f3n1x »

scrubby wrote:how much for the turbo
$75 + shipping?
Baly
In Neutral

Post by Baly »

Also interested in just the casings if the price is right.....but Matt R is in the queue first...