Wtb: 91 legacy shell - in BC or WA

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
onur
Vendor
Vendor

Wtb: 91 legacy shell - in BC or WA

Post by onur »

Short story. Rolled my car on the weekend testing and looking for doors, fenders, roof, hood. Preferably red but doesn't really matter. Would be nice if in bc.

let me know what you got.
Last edited by onur on Thu May 13, 2010 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
onur
Vendor
Vendor

Re: Wtb: 91 legacy shell - in BC

Post by onur »

maybe south of the border is ok too if it's close enough
head2wind
Second Gear

Re: Wtb: 91 legacy shell - in BC or WA

Post by head2wind »

I have what you need! full set of red doors and/or full set of white doors off/with the other 91 shell that I was about to cut into bits destined for the scrap bin!

white 91 is straight on the top (medium/hard hit low front) and from the firewall back. drivers door has a minor boobo, but the rest of them are nice. The red set of doors are in really good shape if I remember correctly. Roof is straight, glass in sun roof is NOT cracked... and I think that the one of the front fenders is good too. Have a straight 91 hood with a WRX scoop on it but its rattle paint can black. the white 91 has a really nice trunk lid and I also have a red one too.

PM me and we can get it figured out.

Ken
or call
located Bellingham, WA
94 Silver Turbo Wagon 5MT/Walbro255/SS header/STi Gn Mounts/01 RS wheels