Running EJ22T engine for sale

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Legacy8507
In Neutral

Post by Legacy8507 »

I have a running EJ22T engine for sale. I blew the transmission on it, and have been holding on to it for a while with hopes of repairing it and getting it back on the road. unfortunately, the bills have been piling up and i need money. So i'm selling the engine. I'm selling it with everything, so the engine is fully intact, and before i removed it from the car, it still ran like a dream. Includes Turbo, and whats left of the transmission if you'd like. I'm taking the best offer on it. If you're interested, please email me at Trinity_Motorsports115@yahoo.com. My name is ryan. If you would like to buy it, i may be willing to ship it, but i cannot pay for shipping, so it may be easier to pick it up. I'm not on here very often, so for any questions or comments, please email me. Everything is to the best of my knowledge in great condition, i had about 2.5k worth of work done on it before the transmission blew. Again, any questions or offers, email me at Trinity_Motorsports115@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Added: Sorry about that guys, i totally spaced that one out. I'm from Rockford, IL. it's about an hour outside of chicago. I was going to post pictures on here, but apparently i can't do that. so if you're interested and would like pictures, please email me and i will send them to you. The engine hasn't ran in about 3 to 4 years, but before i pulled it from the body it ran like a dream. I will also include a custom fabricated intake pipe to fit the super sequential blow off valve, as well as a stage 2 clutch that has at most 1500 miles on it. There is some damage to the throttle body, it may be able to be repaired, but the best bet would be to replace it.
Last edited by Legacy8507 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yazmo
Third Gear

Re: Running EJ22T engine for sale

Post by yazmo »

geez guy tell us where your from pls
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

yazmo wrote:geez guy tell us where your from pls
Says the guy with 500+ posts and no location
...................................... ;)

But I agree, it would be nice if the seller included that crucial piece of info for interested parties.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
moryd
In Neutral

Post by moryd »

Where you from.
yazmo
Third Gear

Post by yazmo »

holy .... you are right i have fix it lol you truly make my day ahahaha
Legacy8507
In Neutral

Post by Legacy8507 »

Sorry about that guys!
Matt R
First Gear

Post by Matt R »

Did you get my email?
moryd
In Neutral

Post by moryd »

Ya. I got it
Matt R
First Gear

Post by Matt R »

and?
moryd
In Neutral

Post by moryd »

I got you name confussed with the seller. I know. I'm a door nob
Legacy8507
In Neutral

Post by Legacy8507 »

To matt R, yeah i got your email, but i'm trying to sell the engine as a whole. otherwise the rest of the parts are going to the junkyard, and that just seems wastefull. I may have a buyer right now, if it falls through, i'll let you know.
Matt R
First Gear

Post by Matt R »

OK. please do.