Garage sale: STi, EJ25D, EJ22T goodies

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
iluvdrt
First Gear

Garage sale: STi, EJ25D, EJ22T goodies

Post by iluvdrt »

My Legacy GT shut down and I have to cash in my man card and take her to the dealership to get fixed. I have to fund it because I am sure it is going to be very costly (fried ECU's, bad harness, possibly bad engine). So, I am selling all the stuff I have been collecting for my turbo engine build. I have listed prices, but they are OBO, and the buyer is responsible for shipping.

If you have any questions or want more pics please ask. Thanks for looking.

05 STi rods apx 30K miles- $200

EJ25D heads and cams. great shape apx 150K miles-$200

new 2006 WRX TR turbo header- $150

R160 190K 4.44 ratio (98 Lego 2.5GT auto) It has a couple of the ears broken on the seal retainer but worked flawlessly in my car for 190K. No noises, perfect operation.- $75

2006 WRX brake master cyl/booster.-$75

I also have the stock internals to a EJ22T . The buyer of the motor I had FS only wanted the case. Pistons, rods and crank are good. STi rods and 22T crank would make a nice bottom end. Pics of crank available.
Last edited by iluvdrt on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
98 LGT wagon auto
PNP heads, wrx 5 spd conversion, sti struts, whiteline suspension, 4/2 pots, lots more

05 impreza wgn stock
iluvdrt
First Gear

Re: Garage sale: STi, EJ25D, EJ22T goodies

Post by iluvdrt »

morning bump.
98 LGT wagon auto
PNP heads, wrx 5 spd conversion, sti struts, whiteline suspension, 4/2 pots, lots more

05 impreza wgn stock
iluvdrt
First Gear

Re: Garage sale: STi, EJ25D, EJ22T goodies

Post by iluvdrt »

BUMP

Make an offer on this stuff. I need it gone. Nothing reasonable will be turned down. Parts are purposly priced high.
98 LGT wagon auto

05 impreza wgn stock