Rain deflectors

Anything and Everything about the Body, from paint to undercoating and interior, including in-car entertainment (ICE).

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

scuba steve
First Gear

Rain deflectors

Post by scuba steve »

I have a 92 Legacy Wagon and I'm looking for the rain deflectors that mount over the top of the windows to prevent rain from running in off of the roof. They seem available for all cars except the Legacy. Does anyone know who carries them or of another car that will fit? I think they just stick with 2-sided tape.

Steve
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Unfortunately, I don't they've made these for a long time.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
crashnburn
First Gear

Post by crashnburn »

im also looking for the same thing. I can only find the sunroof wind deflector.
91 Legacy SS 440s, vf39, FMIC, LSD, Revtronix Stage 2, MSD Coil
cclark1894
In Neutral

Re: Rain deflectors

Post by cclark1894 »

wow, really? no one knows? I was about to post a new topic about this becasue I'm tired of getting all wet when my window is cracked. but I guess it is a waste of time.
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Get an SVX?
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
cclark1894
In Neutral

Post by cclark1894 »

evolutionmovement wrote:Get an SVX?

I'd love to, do a 6spd swap....twin turbo's......build the bottom end....18'' goldies......ohh well. i can dream.....
Apex3
Fourth Gear

Post by Apex3 »

cclark1894 wrote:wow, really? no one knows? I was about to post a new topic about this becasue I'm tired of getting all wet when my window is cracked. but I guess it is a waste of time.
What's worse is getting wet AFTER it's already rained and stopped, because the stupid design that drops all inside the car when you roll the window down :x
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I'd say my Mazda with the stupid door frames around the window and its shallow rain gutters is worse, but more of an annoyance in that you get wetter when you open the door. With the Subaru, I found wiping your hand along the outside clears the water off enough to, at least mostly, stop the dripping.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.