STI ej2.5 D drop in pistons w/OEM ring kit price drop

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
jaybirde508
In Neutral

STI ej2.5 D drop in pistons w/OEM ring kit price drop

Post by jaybirde508 »

[b]price drop[/b]

Hi,

I have a set of used sti pistons that I had machined for wrx style rods( like in skullys build) you can either use a wrx style rod or use them in a drop in piston for a Ph1 2.5,short story is they will accept a non-sti style rod head, STI or as I said ej25D , I also have a BNIB set of subaru rings to go with them as a package , I also had the machine shop balance the pistons to each other

I was going to use these pistons as a solution to drop in pistons for a 2.5d which uses the 48mm rod jornals that I was going to use as a base to build upon as the sti rods wouldnt work(52mm), that was my plan but the SB turned out to need a crank so I focused on other projects

150.00 shipped
]
Thanks for looking
Jay
Last edited by jaybirde508 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
jdmleggy97
First Gear

Re: STI ej2.5 D drop in pistons w/OEM ring kit

Post by jdmleggy97 »

wanna just sell me the rings?
impreza_GC8
First Gear

Re: STI ej2.5 D drop in pistons w/OEM ring kit price drop

Post by impreza_GC8 »

Good price for all this stuff. Good luck with your sale.
-'97 Outback - EJ25 block/pistons/HLA heads, EJ22T crank/rods/ECU, EJ20G intake manifold/fuel rails/440cc injectors, VF8 @ 11psi. . . . Fuel cut > me