FS: 92 Legacy Parts, Ignitor, Coils, ECM, Walbro, etc!

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Buffman
Second Gear

FS: 92 Legacy Parts, Ignitor, Coils, ECM, Walbro, etc!

Post by Buffman »

Time to move on. Getting rid of the 92 Legacy (2.2L N/A 4EAT) so it's time to sell all the spare parts.

I accept paypal, and or money order (or well concealed cash). If local to SW michigan, I don't mind FTF deals. All Prices include shipping. If you feel I'm high on a price, don't be afraid to make a sensible offer. Or if you have any 02wrx performance parts I may be willing to trade (sti intercooler, etc)

First Item, is an AC DELCO branded Ignitor for the 2.2L N/A (E1911C). Fits auto and or manual transmissions, and I believe turbo cars as well. Came from rock auto, and is just a touch over a year old. Has been on car and performed flawlessly. Selling because the original was still in working order. Originally $186.00!! Will sell for $40Shipped

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Second Item. 2.2L N/A Engine Cover. Great shape. Comes with fairly clean brackets. $12 Shipped.

Third, OEM Cam Shaft Sensor. Just under a year old, and works fine. I was swapping sensors to find the no-start issue, and never did find it, so original sensors went back in. 22056AA070. Online parts source for $134.XX. I would think $35.00 Shipped for a like new OEM is fair.

Next AC Delco (E577A) Ignition Coil. year Old and works fine. $84.xx new. $14Shipped.

some window slider things. Guess they're not what I thought them to be. NIB. IIRC they were like $6 or something new. $5.00 shipped for both. Part #62250AA000

Now OEM coil. I believe this was a spare off another car and tested fine. $12 Shipped Part # 22433AA230

AC Belt Pulley. Rebuilt with new Snap Rings and Bearings. $12 Shipped

Stock TPS sensor. Works. $15 Shipped

Stock MAF still works. Part #22680AA160. Goof ball before me pryed the top plastic piece off, hence the silicone to hold it back on. $15 Shipped

Stock ECU. Removed Working order. covered edges with rtv to protect from moisture. Part # 22611AA930 $22 Shipped

Two good condition HLAs. They've been bled and are in working order. $4 Shipped for the pair.

Beck Arnley front passenger brake caliper with brake pads NIB. No mounting bolts or bracket. Wagon was AWD with 14" Rims. Part 079-0510. $25 Shipped (heavy)

Felpro Valve Stem Seals. NIB $18.99 at Autozone. $10 Shipped Part # SS72814

Finally I have a walbro 255 Pump from TREperformance. It's been in the car about 6 months, and has only ever seen shell gas. Had good voltage to harness, and tank was clean. IIRC I paid $100 for the kit. I would think $45 Shipped for just the pump is fair. I will have the pump out later this week.
Last edited by Buffman on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1992 Legacy LS Special Wagon..
Buffman
Second Gear

Re: FS: 92 Legacy Parts, Ignitor, Coils, ECM, Walbro, etc!

Post by Buffman »

SOmeone needs dirt cheap parts!
Buffman
Second Gear

Post by Buffman »

Walbro is sold
Buffman
Second Gear

Post by Buffman »

I'm open to offers. Need to get this stuff sold :)
Buffman
Second Gear

Post by Buffman »

Ignitor down to $40.00 Shipped. Engine Cover down to $12 Shipped. Cam Sensor $35.00 Shipped. Delco Coil $14.00 Shipped. Practically giving away working parts an no one is biting?
Buffman
Second Gear

Post by Buffman »

Injectors and IAC sold
randeals
In Neutral

Post by randeals »

Just curious if you still have your Legacy ECM?

Thanks, Randy randeals@gmail.com
91LegacyL
In Neutral

Post by 91LegacyL »

Hi Buffman,

I would like to buy this sensor if you could you tell me if the p/n of the TPS sensor is for a '92, I would like one for my '91 Legacy 'L'wagon 2.2, AT, NT, multi injectors. My manual only lists p/n's for the 90/94's. as p/n 22633AA060. I can only see 1 screw tab on your picture and mine has 2 screw tabs. You can email me at gec3470@hotmail.com, or just post an answer.

Thanks,
91LegacyL