Best place to buy 91 rear strut mounts?

Struts, spring, anti-rollbars, braces and the like.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

Vandal_RS
In Neutral

Best place to buy 91 rear strut mounts?

Post by Vandal_RS »

Can someone tell me a good place to buy 91 rear strut mounts? I am having trouble finding these on the internets. I emailed subaruwrxparts.com, which is also a dealer, but they just sent me back a canned response asking for a VIN number, which I of course don't have, my car being a 92. Before I go to the stealership, I thought I would ask you guys.

Thanks,

Vance
92 Legacy Sport
00 Impreza 2.5RS
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Best place to buy 91 rear strut mounts?

Post by Legacy777 »

If it helps, here's the part #'s to give them.

RH - 20370AA001
LH - 20370AA011

Other than the dealer, I think you may be able to find aftermarket mounts from KYB or monroe possibly.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
Vandal_RS
In Neutral

Re: Best place to buy 91 rear strut mounts?

Post by Vandal_RS »

Part numbers helped out a lot.

For future reference, subarugeniuneparts.com has them for $62.50. You have to hunt around a little bit to find where to enter the part numbers (I clicked on "collision repair parts" or something). I ended up ordering them from subaruwrxparts.com (also known as Exeter Subaru) for about $7.50 more. They have been pretty good about supporting the aftermarket with OEM subaru parts, so I felt I should support them. And because I felt guilty for replying to what I thought was a canned email response with a somewhat rude reply. Craig in parts is an understanding guy and took care of me. I just had to tell him what I was doing, and it helped I had the part numbers.
92 Legacy Sport
00 Impreza 2.5RS