FS: manual belts, intercooler, boost controller and more!

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
rallyguy_777
First Gear

FS: manual belts, intercooler, boost controller and more!

Post by rallyguy_777 »

Hey guys,

I am in TORONTO ONTARIO to start off with

I have a full conversion kit from electric to manual belts in grey from a 92 legacy turbo

This includes: a pilar trim, B pillar trim, both outside and inside belts. I have both sides. $120 for everything OBO.

02 WRX intercooler. Comes with the rear y- pipe as well. $80 obo

Turbo XS electronic boost controller. It has a high low setting, as well as in cabin toggle switch. Can be adjusted easily with allen key under the hood. bought for $150 new.

$100 obo

I have a couple of used VF11 turbos. One is cracked the other is fine asfar as I know, no shaft play.

$50 for both

PM me if you are interested in anything and the buyer pays shipping
Massimo Narini

93 legacy Turbo (aka Gracie)
-Turbo XS boost controller(6/12psi), WRX TMIC, STI sways,04 STI struts, 3'' DP, lightweight pulley,
Subiel94
Second Gear

Re: FS: manual belts, intercooler, boost controller and more

Post by Subiel94 »

What would be the cheapest way for you to ship to the states. Very interested in the seat belts!
Subiel94
Second Gear

Post by Subiel94 »

I'm really interested in the seat belts! Like I want them. Just don't know about shipping and such.
Dominator
First Gear

Post by Dominator »

What does the seat belt conversion look like? I'm interested in finding something like this. Was there a company that made kits for it? Show a couple photos if you could. That would be great.

And if Subiel94 doesn't pick them up, PM me, and I'll possibly buy them instead.
rallyguy_777
First Gear

Post by rallyguy_777 »

The seat belt conversion is basically everything from a manual seat belt car in canada that needs to be replaced in order trip change over the belts. It's not an actual conversion kit
Massimo Narini

93 legacy Turbo (aka Gracie)
-Turbo XS boost controller(6/12psi), WRX TMIC, STI sways,04 STI struts, 3'' DP, lightweight pulley,
Dominator
First Gear

Post by Dominator »

So I take it that you still have it available. Can you shoot a picture of all the included parts. I want to see all the parts, and pieces to get an idea of the size and condition.

I'll probably pick this up from you if the shipping is not too terrible. I'm ok with your $120 asking price, and I'd say if it's $50 or less shipped to me in Fairbanks Alaska, 99707, I am interested.