3 questions

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
92legacyL
First Gear

3 questions

Post by 92legacyL »

so i got three questions

1. which short shifter will fit into my 92 legacy with very little mods

2. what do i have to do to make my car a turbo

3. can i put the 6mt into my car i have the ej22 i can get one fairly cheap from this kid here in town

thanks guys
93legacylsleeper
Second Gear

Re: 3 questions

Post by 93legacylsleeper »

First off The Shifter. I have one made by Subaru. The STI 5mt Short Shift. Its a complete Shifter Assembly. There are some specific parts form your Subaru dealership to make this work on our cars. It was a bit of a pain to install but can be done as long as your patient. It is a great worth while upgrade. You could also buy Stock WRX shift linkage and get a Short Shift kit for that since it is easier to find. There may be other ways or products but this set-up worked well for me.

Search around for info on Swapping a Ej22t into a N/A legacy. Its been covered many times on this site and there is extensive information on this topic. Same goes for using the 6MT, Its been covered and you can find the info but i believe it can be done.
Florin1
Fourth Gear

Post by Florin1 »

and if you change ur mind on the 6mt, get me in contact with yur friend :D
1994 Legacy Sport Sedan.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan.
HandleWitCare
First Gear

Post by HandleWitCare »

92legacyL wrote:so i got three questions

1. which short shifter will fit into my 92 legacy with very little mods

Yes and No... Depends your patience :D

2. what do i have to do to make my car a turbo

SEARCH is your friend... you can find anything and everything on here with a little searching( In my opinion try to find a EJ22T there cheap and easy to find not to mention that it pretty much drops in ur car :mrgreen: )

3. can i put the 6mt into my car i have the ej22 i can get one fairly cheap from this kid here in town

The trans might be cheap but getting it on your car will not be... :( Once again patience and search :roll:
thanks guys
Other than that guy you can do alot if you want to.... Welcome to the subby world now go have some fun... lol
92legacyL
First Gear

Post by 92legacyL »

Florin1 wrote:and if you change ur mind on the 6mt, get me in contact with yur friend :D
Lol