FS:OH 2.5lt fully built block 500+ Hp 800$ SHIP'S CHEAP

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
waldo320
Second Gear

FS:OH 2.5lt fully built block 500+ Hp 800$ SHIP'S CHEAP

Post by waldo320 »

Here is a great combo for the price! This is a phase 2 2.5 liter block. With it comes Arias pistons and Manley rods for 8.0-1 compression ratio. The crank is fully polished and comes with Clevite rod and main bearings. Next a set of DOHC heads ported and polished with sti springs and retainers. Ej20 intake manifold painted red. A set of sti 440cc injectors with rails. Finally a set of Cometic head gaskets.

The only thing that needs to be done to this block is for the cylinders to be honed then everything can be assembled. Currently it has stock head bolts witch limit this motor to 500hp if you would get some arp head bolts the sky is the limit on the power. Also this motor comes with all the little parts nuts and bolts to put it tougher these bolts have been bagged and marked. Turbo oil pump and turbo water pump, timing belt, cam gears, cam gear covers.

Yes I would be willing to ship since its still in peaces and for only 800$ plus shipping this is a steal!!! Or you are welcome to pick up the parts and peaces in Akron Ohio. Please send me an email if you are interested waldo320@yahoo.com

One of the crazy's boosting a NA!
14.3 @ 93mph
RckyMtnLegacy
Third Gear

Re: FS:OH 2.5lt fully built block 500+ Hp 800$ SHIP'S CHEAP

Post by RckyMtnLegacy »

Why so cheap?
1993 Legacy Turbo Sedan SadPanda
1994 Legacy Turbo Wagon (Aspen)--SOLD
1990 2.2l Legacy--RIP
Keeping the Legacy's Legacy

"Straight roads are for fast cars. turning roads are for fast drivers"

Official Subaru Ambassador
waldo320
Second Gear

Post by waldo320 »

Need the money and trying to get rid of all my extra parts cause I just a have a daily driver now.
14.3 @ 93mph
waldo320
Second Gear

Post by waldo320 »

SOLD
14.3 @ 93mph