WTB Misc Parts

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
pancakeftw
In Neutral

WTB Misc Parts

Post by pancakeftw »

1993 Subaru Legacy LS NA 4AT Ice Blue Metallic

Things I need for increased fahrvergnoogen:
Any wheels that you're willing to trade for Stock teardrop 14s with 2 mo. old Michelin Pilot OR Specifically 2nd/3rd gen Legacy GT Snowflakes/ RS /1st gen Legacy SS alloys
NonUS spec rear bumper in Ice Blue Metallic. Must not have the license plate spot cut in
Black SS Grill (92-94)
If the spoiler from the SS can be detached, im also looking for one in black with the mounting hardware and possibly wiring(if w/ 3BL)
Any after market roof racks/cargo boxes
Sedan left tailight
Cigarette lighter
Low pro Sub(s)
Subaru allweather mats (I dont know if there were rubber mats available as an accessory in 93, but i know that some of you have used newer acc. anything you want to cash in on would be great.)
Your fog lamp/ lightbar solution that you dont need

Obviously if every item on this list was obtainable in this thread, the long journey to awesome would be... shorter and less awesome. So thanks in advance for whatever youre able to offer now.
Cash and Mk1/Mk2/B2 VW parts available

kevin
Danny-G
Fourth Gear

Re: WTB Misc Parts

Post by Danny-G »

I have some un-used autozone driving lights, used to have l.e.ds in them but I took those out when I put my fog lights on. I can attempt to figure out a rubber plug for the old l.e.d hole and throw in bulbs if needed. Lights are the ones in the grille area in this picture. Image
Danny
biggreen96 wrote:well get out there and smash that geo around and get comfy.
1993 Legacy LS Awd: lifted, 4eat, higher mileage, and dirty.
1994 Legacy Turbo wagon: rwd, 4eat, and a faint knock..
1992 Legacy postal: bone stock, 4eat, blown reverse.
pancakeftw
In Neutral

Post by pancakeftw »

How were you running those? Through the headlights? Or the switch wired in to the opt. fog lamps?
Danny-G
Fourth Gear

Post by Danny-G »

I was just using the harness that came with the lights them self so they are fully independent.
Danny
biggreen96 wrote:well get out there and smash that geo around and get comfy.
1993 Legacy LS Awd: lifted, 4eat, higher mileage, and dirty.
1994 Legacy Turbo wagon: rwd, 4eat, and a faint knock..
1992 Legacy postal: bone stock, 4eat, blown reverse.
lindstromjd
First Gear

Post by lindstromjd »

I have a good pair of sedan tail lights from a 91 turbo...