wtb- IN DESPERATE NEED OF A 91 ss dash harness (please help)

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
fatgc8
First Gear

wtb- IN DESPERATE NEED OF A 91 ss dash harness (please help)

Post by fatgc8 »

Ok guys so heres the story I got a 91 ss auto that has a jdm ej20g swap. I needed a harness for it because mine was all hacked up. I ended up buying a 93 ss harness off of a member on here.I ripped everything apart on my vehicle and come to find out that the 93 harness will not bolt up. So my question to everyone on here is if anyone could point me in the right direction of where to find a 91 ss auto specific dash harness that would be greatly appreciated. My car is down and cant afford to have it stay that way. PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!!!
2005 STi (500WHP with "SlowSTi" as the license plate lol (Weekend Warrior)
1991 Legacy ss JDM EJ20G swap with STi goodies (DD)
cartwheels
Second Gear

Re: wtb- IN DESPERATE NEED OF A 91 ss dash harness (please h

Post by cartwheels »

PLEASE sell me your 93 harness. I need that one badly! Got a price shipped to 92620?
1994 Legacy TW
1993 Geo Tracker
1991 Legacy SS (finally got one!)
92ss satinsvoice
Third Gear

Re: wtb- IN DESPERATE NEED OF A 91 ss dash harness (please h

Post by 92ss satinsvoice »

you still in need of that harness? i have the same harness you need. 91ss automatic thats not been molested.
Andy
94 L n/a 5spd, Rip
92 ss burgundy, weekend toy - owner since 2006
mods: too much to list, lost track after $16,000
91 ss champagne - Rip
93 L wagon - Sold (in the family)
97 OBW LTD - Sold (in the family)
88 Leon GL Hatchback - DD