FS WA parting out 91 SS

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
toomuch
Second Gear

Re: FS WA parting out 91 SS

Post by toomuch »

Sorry no fenders.

I should have the sway bar, there are two styles if you can confirm which you have. One has a bolt through the lateral and one uses a link set up. I'm in Olympia.
klaxed
Second Gear

Post by klaxed »

Either or work for me. My current wagon doesn't have a sway bar set up in it. I would prefer the setup with the c-links over the drop-through links. Do you have the rear lateral links, mounting brackets and the necessary hardware to bolt it up with?
Brent

'92 Legacy Wagon Winestone, 265K on body, ~100K on engine, 5spd, kyb gr2's w/ whiteline ground control springs, sti top hats, hatch spoiler to be added soon...
rockon99
In Neutral

Post by rockon99 »

How much for the grille? It'll fit an L right? I want it..
signature
toomuch
Second Gear

Post by toomuch »

klaxed wrote:Either or work for me. My current wagon doesn't have a sway bar set up in it. I would prefer the setup with the c-links over the drop-through links. Do you have the rear lateral links, mounting brackets and the necessary hardware to bolt it up with?

I can check this weekend...
toomuch
Second Gear

Post by toomuch »

rockon99 wrote:How much for the grille? It'll fit an L right? I want it..
Yes they should be interchangeble if you have 90/91 pre-facelift. I think this grille is from a LS it has the cross pattern not like the turbo style. I can send picture if you send me an email addy.
rockon99
In Neutral

Post by rockon99 »

Oh i was thinking it was like the turbo/touring/Mi style grille. I'm looking for one of those. thanks though
signature
toomuch
Second Gear

Post by toomuch »

Klaxed, tried to PM you a couple times, for some reason they are stuck in my outbox, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Anyway I have all of the sway bar bits, let me know if you want to get them.
thanks