The DEATH of a Legacy...

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The DEATH of a Legacy...

Post by Legacy777 »

That's does suck Florin! That's why I don't know if I've really track my car.....you've got to be prepared to fubar it....and I'm not sure I'm ready.....got too much time into it, and it does have sentimental value since it was my grandfathers.

If I really wanted to race/track, I'd get a track only car.

If you haven't seen it yet, watch a movie called love the beast by Eric Bana. You can watch the whole thing on Hulu. It used to be on Youtube. You just have to have an account to watch it on Hulu since it has bad words....

http://www.hulu.com/watch/174633/love-the-beast
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
Bheinen74
Fourth Gear

Post by Bheinen74 »

buy a beater to track...done. i do not feel sorry at all about what happened due to the owner who tracked such a nice rare car.
91 Legacy Sport Sedan 4eat
91crx si 165k
91 Civic RT4WD manual trans 168k
91crx Si 40.5k
85 BRAT Gl 140
97 SVX 74k
bmxkelowna
Fourth Gear

Post by bmxkelowna »

dont be so hard on him guys, shit happens even when you dont expect it

this is my purple legacy when i bought it and after a little incident with a concrete block the path i was going to take with this car took quite a change, for the better (different kind of better) in my eyes and a lot of other peoples eye too.
Falken-18c
Second Gear

Post by Falken-18c »

he knew what could of happend b4 he did it idk y ppl are rashing on him but he seems ok with it. he has another one if i had 2 id love to track one idk either drift are rally both great sports i say kudos. also i understand legacy777 of his being sentimental to him i wouldnt want to wreck somthing that sentimental to me.
CFK
Second Gear

Post by CFK »

Ya, Brutal but Props to getting right back out there. Obviously he knew the dangers of heading out there but no need to post this " I don't feel sorry for him " Bullsh!t . It's not like he just dented a fender, alot of work went into it and it got spanked real hard, so ya. You got some sympathy from me. I Don't care if these cars are rare, I think they belong on the track , not a Museum.

Take it from Logan, sure his was a clean looking SS, but now it is a Lavender Beast tearing up the Tarmac with the best of em :smt023

Straighten the frame, pound it out , throw a bucket of kitty hair on it, Glaze. Then install a Ginormous custom bumper & wing to draw your eyes away from what lies underneath. Call it day 8)
Build Thread : HERE
92 SS 5MT. Project Daily
84 Jetta Coupe. Real Project
99 A4 Avant. Wife's Daily
Florin1
Fourth Gear

Post by Florin1 »

Haha. No worries guys. The guys ranting doesn't bother me. I actually was prepared to wreck it, and actually even said i would the day before. I knew i was gonna be aggressive with it. I'm just upset that out of my twenty friends that showed up, none got it on video.I had a lot of fun and there's more abuse coming its way. Lol. The 94 is gonna be my nice daily, and there's a good chance that one will see some track time as well. Probably time attack and some auto-x.
What can i say... "i wanna go fast".
1994 Legacy Sport Sedan.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan.
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

At least you're finding their limits. A agree that a car is meant to be driven. Try not to jinx yourself next time, though.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

Watched the video... dang. hopefully that will buff out...
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
Timo
First Gear

Post by Timo »

Shame of the car, but good that you use your car where it is build for! Have fun!!! Good luck with repairing it!
Subaru Legacy Turbo RS

Something needed/wanted from EU, maybe I can help, just pm me!
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

Florin1 wrote: "i wanna go fast".
OK Ricky Bobby hahahaha
For sure I feel ya man. I can't wait to keep building my car, but I need a reliable DD first, this is my one and only as of now
Florin1
Fourth Gear

Post by Florin1 »

Yup. Gotta have a daily. Its necessary when one wants to play.
1994 Legacy Sport Sedan.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan.
91legacyawdturbo
Second Gear

Post by 91legacyawdturbo »

F*ck man
91 SS, v9 ej207 twin scroll swap, Gda wrx dash swap.
2002 wrx sport wagon