AVCR, Wideband, Exhaust, steering wheel, GPS

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
asotwavb
First Gear

AVCR, Wideband, Exhaust, steering wheel, GPS

Post by asotwavb »

Got robbed this past weekend and now im in debt and broke as **** and have bills to pay. Please help a fellow subaruian out :cry:

First up is a Downpipe back exhaust i purchased for a 02-07 WRX/STI. I was planning on using it on my 92 legacy so i cut the last flange off because it needed to be 2 inches longer. All that would be needed to do is to measure, cut and weld the pipe together and youve got a great cheap exhaust. 125$ never used, pickup only (unless you want to pay for shipping)

Next up is a ebay steering wheel with the hub for the same application. i was told it fits all subarus before 07. 35$ with the hub.

Next is a used, but in great condition Apexi AvCR. Everything included exceptsmall rubber mounts for solenoid. Even will include electrical connectors (the good kind). Sets boost per gear, variable rate solenoid, injector duty cylce monitoring, ect ect ect.
245$

Innovate LM-1 Wideband w/ bosche sensor. Used but in good condition. Cheap way to accuratly monitor A/F ratios. can log onto laptop as well, CD included. 125$

Last is a used but awesome condition Garmin Nuvi 1300. GREAT GPS. $90 Cost twice that 1 year ago, original box and manual included.

All prices are OBO, +shipping. Paypal ready, located 20 min south east of syracuse NY

1992 Legacy Sport
...YouKnowWho
In Neutral

Re: AVCR, Wideband, Exhaust, steering wheel, GPS

Post by ...YouKnowWho »

Diameter of the exhaust? Brand? I'm assuming catless?
darkcrave
Second Gear

Post by darkcrave »

Id be intereested in the exhaust 100 shipped to 95205
Tune
TMIC
Fuel
Taillight
n2x4 wrote: Seriously, anything will fit. Subarus are LEGOs.
asotwavb
First Gear

Post by asotwavb »

3 inch exhaust, catless, stainless steel. Unknown brand, very well built.

100$ is the price of shipping, so add that to the price of the exhaust and we've got a deal.
1992 Legacy Sport
hitzkrieg
First Gear

Post by hitzkrieg »

$100 shipped for the GPS to 81301? Does it include the accessories too?
- 94 Touring Wagon, Quicksilver Metallic 95k miles
comets
First Gear

Post by comets »

I am interested in the wheel, what's the cost shipped to

14303, or to Canada Ontario?