Free!! Sort Of.....1994 Sports Sedan Black Interior DEN

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
LikeUCare
First Gear

Free!! Sort Of.....1994 Sports Sedan Black Interior DEN

Post by LikeUCare »

I have a black dash assembly and front and rear seats out of a 94 Legacy Sport Sedan that need a new home. Bring me a 12 pack of good beer or a case of MGD and it is yours 8^)

Front Seats are in fair condition with the usual wear in the driver seats bolsters. Sliders and hardware works. Fabric is decent, there is a small burn hole or two.

Rear seats are slightly sun faded on the top, bolsters good, fabric decent

Dash pad has two sun bubbles and I pulled and replaced with one I found in a junkyard. Other black dash trim is in good condition. You are getting the dash assembly that I pulled from a donor to get to the pad, someone before me hacked up the wiring harness that is attached so you will have to use yours.

I am in Lakewood, CO. Will not ship, local pickup only. First come, first served, it is taking up alot of room in the garage and I need to make room for a new toy. Would like to see someone on this forum be able to use this, if no responses will toss on the local Craigslist.

Thanks!
1994 ABM 5-Speed SS Rebuilt EJ22T, Walboro 255, TD04, 06 WRX Intercooler, 3"TBE, WRX Rims, WRX Seats, STi Pitchstop, KYB AGXs
SOLD
Danny-G
Fourth Gear

Re: Free!! Sort Of.....1994 Sports Sedan Black Interior DEN

Post by Danny-G »

I wish I could get this but too far away and I can't buy beer.
Danny
biggreen96 wrote:well get out there and smash that geo around and get comfy.
1993 Legacy LS Awd: lifted, 4eat, higher mileage, and dirty.
1994 Legacy Turbo wagon: rwd, 4eat, and a faint knock..
1992 Legacy postal: bone stock, 4eat, blown reverse.
Omega79
Second Gear

Post by Omega79 »

I can buy beer, but it's be like a 12 hour drive :(
lucas wrote:There were multiple Legacys with 300k+ miles. Jesus will return on a Turbo Lego.
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

do you happen to have the "clamshell? the surrounding plastic that covers the steering column directly behind the steering wheel?
LikeUCare
First Gear

Post by LikeUCare »

Sorry, don't have the clamshell. There was one on the donor car but it was broken if I remember right. Have you thought about finding a good one from a donor and just plastic painting it to match? Before I found the black dash pad I was going to go down that road as the black interior trim pieces are a little harder to find.
1994 ABM 5-Speed SS Rebuilt EJ22T, Walboro 255, TD04, 06 WRX Intercooler, 3"TBE, WRX Rims, WRX Seats, STi Pitchstop, KYB AGXs
SOLD
Falken-18c
Second Gear

Post by Falken-18c »

Danny-G wrote:I wish I could get this but too far away and I can't buy beer.
i keep for geting you guys cant LEGALLY lol drink are buy booze til 21 THAT SUCKS KINDA lol its 19 in canada then like 4hrs away its 18 but i wouldnt waste the trip also just get some one to buy u beer that works
im 21 and i never bought booze sense i was legal age lol my friends buy mine lmao SUCH A MOOCH jk i dont drink much once a year lmao
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

LikeUCare wrote:Sorry, don't have the clamshell. There was one on the donor car but it was broken if I remember right. Have you thought about finding a good one from a donor and just plastic painting it to match? Before I found the black dash pad I was going to go down that road as the black interior trim pieces are a little harder to find.

I actually have the grey intererior but I want to swap it to black. Not in a huge rush so just whenever I need something I just get it in black instead. One day it will be done haha
LikeUCare
First Gear

Post by LikeUCare »

I can buy beer BTW.....35y/o....It just tastes so much better when someone else buys it..... :D

Also I asked for GOOD beer.....if I was under 21 I would have asked for ANY beer.......lol
SOLD
Omega79
Second Gear

Post by Omega79 »

Just to help clarify MGD and Budweiser I'm sure do not qualify as good beer. I'm betting he's thinking something more along the lines of something from Deschutes brewery, or some Anchor Steam etc etc... ;-)
lucas wrote:There were multiple Legacys with 300k+ miles. Jesus will return on a Turbo Lego.
SILINC3R
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by SILINC3R »

if you end up keeping it I will be rolling through Colorado at the end of Christmas on my way to GA
Tony
90 LS Spec rio red sold
91 SS rio red R.I.P
90 Mazda Miata
2005 GT SWP
92ss satinsvoice wrote:LOL! that block was like F*** THIS! IM OUT!
mike-tracy wrote:Word. I'd love to get my hands on one of those trannies, but I just can't stomach the cost
SILINC3R
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by SILINC3R »

still got these, ill be pulling through around th 16th to do some boarding in brek before we continue on.
Tony
90 LS Spec rio red sold
91 SS rio red R.I.P
90 Mazda Miata
2005 GT SWP
92ss satinsvoice wrote:LOL! that block was like F*** THIS! IM OUT!
mike-tracy wrote:Word. I'd love to get my hands on one of those trannies, but I just can't stomach the cost