wtb - 3" wrx down pipe

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
the94subaru
First Gear

wtb - 3" wrx down pipe

Post by the94subaru »

need a down pipe for my 94 legacy turbo, I want a turbo back system am I right in assuming if I get the down pipe I can get the rest custom made or do I need the mid pipe too. Does the down pipe from the wrx bolt up the same just different mid pipe lengths and flanges right because I've read conflicting info that the actual down pipe was a different length can someone give me some direction on what year to buy If no one on here has one to sell I'd like to look on craigslist but I need to know what year to look for but I would rather buy on here from people who know whats going on.
Last edited by the94subaru on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Re: wtb - 3" wrx down pipe

Post by kimokalihi »

You're right. You could get the whole thing custom made if you wanted to but that's gonna be costly. Mine is custom from the downpipe back.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
the94subaru
First Gear

Post by the94subaru »

how much do you think it will cost not counting muffler, cat and that stuff just pipe and custom bending
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Not much. $100 or less. Depends on which shop you go to.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
the94subaru
First Gear

Post by the94subaru »

yeah that's what I was expecting thanks for the info.
the94subaru
First Gear

Post by the94subaru »

No one has one of these I could buy or let me know which one works so I can look on craigslist