FS: TONS of stock EJ22T parts!!!

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Doaomo
First Gear

FS: TONS of stock EJ22T parts!!!

Post by Doaomo »

So I've been buying whole EJ22T's and ripping them down to sell the block half's off to the UK. So needless to say I have a lot parts for these engines laying around. Cranks, rods, pistons, cogs, t-belt covers, heads, ect ect... Everything to make a complete engine minus the block half's. PM me please if you need anything at all.
02baruRS
In Neutral

Re: FS: TONS of stock EJ22T parts!!!

Post by 02baruRS »

Im local to you... out here in Aurora, do you have or can you find me a VF11 turbo?

PM me
Doaomo
First Gear

Post by Doaomo »

PM'd
I_H8_1.8
In Neutral

Post by I_H8_1.8 »

Do you have any exhaust crossover pipes that run from the driver manifold to the passenger manifold?
'95 Impreza L AWD w/EJ22T engine and ECU swap
pics: http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14006
Doaomo
First Gear

Post by Doaomo »

I_H8_1.8 wrote:Do you have any exhaust crossover pipes that run from the driver manifold to the passenger manifold?
PM'd
Thesubielover
Third Gear

Post by Thesubielover »

How much would you sell a vf11 for? I like the stock set up and dont plan on doing much after my dp and mbc for a while. Eventually ill hook u a td05 and tmic or fmic. I would like to run the vf11 and I know that turbos are the things changed out the most. Also, might as well get a timing belt. What kind of miles do those have on them?
93ss 3inch tbe, Hallman mbc,06 wrx td04, tmic, bov, bugeye seatsStolen x2, sold
93ss Stroker,440cc inj, VF39, '06 TMIC, EJ20G heads & intake, EJ25 crank, 4.11Traded
93ss 4eat, coils, stanced, wraped, flat black, stock show car
Doaomo
First Gear

Post by Doaomo »

Thesubielover wrote:How much would you sell a vf11 for? I like the stock set up and dont plan on doing much after my dp and mbc for a while. Eventually ill hook u a td05 and tmic or fmic. I would like to run the vf11 and I know that turbos are the things changed out the most. Also, might as well get a timing belt. What kind of miles do those have on them?
PM'd
02baruRS
In Neutral

Post by 02baruRS »

Doaomo sent me to his friends house about 5 miles from where i live... he has I think i counted 3 maybe 4 ej22t engines sitting in the garage... VF11's on two or three of them.... i bought a legacy turbo engine cradle/xmember and a vf 11 for a damn good price.... i will vouch this guy is legit.... his friend has two old school legacys sitting in front of his house.... +1 plus a bump buddy
Last edited by 02baruRS on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
02baruRS
In Neutral

Post by 02baruRS »

oh and i was telling jarrid you guys need to get on awdpirates.net.... alot of colorado local stuff there
Doaomo
First Gear

Post by Doaomo »

Thanks man! Yeah.... I have a problem with these cars LOL. Jarrid (not sure what his screen name is here on the BBS) is my is my partner in biz for all the parts and cars we find and sell, I just don't have a garage so it's all at his place. I sold Jarrid both of those leggys you saw there and I own a 91ss5mt and a 94ss5mt myself. Like I said, I have an issue with these cars xD. Thanks again for the biz and please let me know if you need anything else or have any issues with the parts, if I don't have it already I WILL FIND IT!
02baruRS
In Neutral

Post by 02baruRS »

i would like the turbo bolts, cold side and hot side
Doaomo
First Gear

Post by Doaomo »

BUMP

Still have tons of parts. NO TURBO ELBOWS, tons of people want them but I only had 2 and they sold quick.
SiCkSTi04
Second Gear

Post by SiCkSTi04 »

Received my package today, If I need anything I'll be sure to PM you. Thanks again for the awesome communication.
-04 WRX STi - Java Black Pearl - Cobb Stage 2
-02 Forester Type S premium - Platinum Silver Metallic - Stock
-92 Legacy Sport Sedan - Onyx Black Pearl - Stock
randomiam
Second Gear

Post by randomiam »

Do you happen to have any Oil Squirters?
Subaru-less
shaggy0072
In Neutral

Post by shaggy0072 »

Hey David, how much for a set of turbo heads. Just curious, having cooling troubles at the moment, and I want to know what they're going for. Dunno if that's the problem, just don't want any surprises... Lemme know.
Doaomo
First Gear

Post by Doaomo »

randomiam wrote:Do you happen to have any Oil Squirters?
No squirters, sorry.
Doaomo
First Gear

Post by Doaomo »

shaggy0072 wrote:Hey David, how much for a set of turbo heads. Just curious, having cooling troubles at the moment, and I want to know what they're going for. Dunno if that's the problem, just don't want any surprises... Lemme know.
Hey Bill, I have a few sets of heads currently. I normally sell heads for $100+shipping. Keep me posted about the heat issue.
Doaomo
First Gear

Post by Doaomo »

Bump - Please re contact me if I have not got back to you about needed parts, been super busy and neglected some PM's.
oleman77
First Gear

Post by oleman77 »

Doaomo wrote:So I've been buying whole EJ22T's and ripping them down to sell the block half's off to the UK. So needless to say I have a lot parts for these engines laying around. Cranks, rods, pistons, cogs, t-belt covers, heads, ect ect... Everything to make a complete engine minus the block half's. PM me please if you need anything at all.
Do you have any motor mounts for a 94 EJ22T?
1994 Legacy Sport Wagon (EJ22T)
1977 Leone 4X4 Wagon (EA72)
I_H8_1.8
In Neutral

Post by I_H8_1.8 »

Doaomo wrote:Bump - Please re contact me if I have not got back to you about needed parts, been super busy and neglected some PM's.
David, I was interested in the crossover pipe that connects the exhaust manifolds. I was waiting to hear back how much shipping would be.
'95 Impreza L AWD w/EJ22T engine and ECU swap
pics: http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14006