selling RWD set up turbo trans and rear diff

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
x2hawt4ux
First Gear

selling RWD set up turbo trans and rear diff

Post by x2hawt4ux »

ok so i'm selling my 92 turbo tansmission and rear diff for anyone who want to make their leggy RWD. this is a good option for someone who olnly wants it rwd during the warmer months. if it gets snow just put axles in the from and it awd again, but it would be awd like a truck 50% front 50% back not liek the normal 70% front or what ever stock is.

The center diff is welded and so is the rear diff.

To make you leggy rwd u take out ur front axles and rip them apart and just put the stubs back in to the hub, weld up ur center diff and thats it. if you want to have any fun you should have the rear diff welded.

i decided to swap out to a w58 supra transmission thats why mine is up for sale.

the trans has no grind and shiifts smoothly.

i think a bearing may be goin out or is bad because under load it makes a noise but it shifts fine.

the person that offers me the most gets it.

located in bellingham,wa north of seattle.
i will ship if you pay for it.

text me for fast replies

360-441-5875

Thanks

brad
92 turbo legacy: RWD W58 SWAP, td04, 3"tbe, mbc, fmic, wrx brakes/hubs, wrx seats, welded 4.11, fcd, drift steering wheel, Drifting Stickers
x2hawt4ux
First Gear

Re: selling RWD set up turbo trans and rear diff

Post by x2hawt4ux »

forgot to say the welded diff is 3.9 and the tranny has forester 1st and 2nd gears for added strength.
92 turbo legacy: RWD W58 SWAP, td04, 3"tbe, mbc, fmic, wrx brakes/hubs, wrx seats, welded 4.11, fcd, drift steering wheel, Drifting Stickers
x2hawt4ux
First Gear

Post by x2hawt4ux »

really no one wants this. How about an offer. anything. trade parts. idc. i dont want this sitting around anymore.
x2hawt4ux
First Gear

Post by x2hawt4ux »

bump
x2hawt4ux
First Gear

Post by x2hawt4ux »

trade for almost anything just want it gone.