need ss trans

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
whitefcdrifter
In Neutral

need ss trans

Post by whitefcdrifter »

I am in great need of a 3.9 legacy ss 5sp trans ASAP my dd is down and I can not get to work motor is pulled right now thinking it was the throw out bearing but part of the trans broke so unless someone knows a real good weld/ fab man I need a new trans good job subaru not making it with a seprate bell housing

Lemme know ASAP!!!

Thanks, Eric
91 legacy- lifted turbo Frankenstein
87 244 - drift build in process - ex dd
82 starlet- 4agte
78 510 - dd
whitefcdrifter
In Neutral

Re: need ss trans

Post by whitefcdrifter »

Posted a Craigslist ad looking for an aluminum welder and been talking to some one with a trans so hopefully that works out so I can have my car driving while I find someone to fix my trans
82 starlet- 4agte
78 510 - dd
Subiman91ss
First Gear

Post by Subiman91ss »

what part of washington are you in.. Im south in portland, but i can weld that back no problem..
91ss sdn 5spd
taking the time to do it right = stress free fun
whitefcdrifter
In Neutral

Post by whitefcdrifter »

Damn I'm way up in tacoma and have no cars freeway worthy right now,shot me a text though

Prob should have added this at the beginning my number is 2532305170 text preferred and my email is erictheboss253@gmail.com
82 starlet- 4agte
78 510 - dd