WTB: (OR)Winestone post facelift turbo hood and front bumper

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
T-LEGGY
In Neutral

WTB: (OR)Winestone post facelift turbo hood and front bumper

Post by T-LEGGY »

Please let me know if you are wanting to get rid of either of these parts. I have some wheels for sale that I would trade or we could do cash. Just let me know and well work something out.
'94 Winestone Turbo Wagon 4.111rLSD JDM 5speed/Rebuilt motor/ A'pexi power intake
T-LEGGY
In Neutral

Re: WTB: (OR)Winestone post facelift turbo hood and front bu

Post by T-LEGGY »

BUMP
'94 Winestone Turbo Wagon 4.111rLSD JDM 5speed/Rebuilt motor/ A'pexi power intake
T-LEGGY
In Neutral

Post by T-LEGGY »

BUMP! Anybody got them? They dont need to be in excellent shape either. My current front bumper has almost no paint left on it and my hood has clear coat bubbling all over. As long as they have paint and the clear coat isnt trashed Im game.
T-LEGGY
In Neutral

Post by T-LEGGY »

BUMP We could trade hoods and/or bumpers plus cash on my end. Mine are in good shape minus paint.
or trade for 195/60s with almost full tread on 15" turbo 5 spokes??