Does anyone know! (6speed that will fit up to my Ej22T)

Flywheel, Clutch, Transmission, Axles, etc...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

Mraolguy
In Neutral

Does anyone know! (6speed that will fit up to my Ej22T)

Post by Mraolguy »

dose anyone know if there is a 6speed that will fit up to my Ej22T? If so what dose it come out of as in year ?
SILINC3R
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Re: Dose anyone know!

Post by SILINC3R »

I don' want to be that guy to a new member but I will be. Try searching first before asking. There are several right ups on this. Also this is a very involved swap and not cheap. Unless you had a 04-05 STi or newer and wrecked and decided to buy a legacy, haha.

6spd Swap Details Thread

Please try and use the search first, you would be suprised how much info is on the forum.

Welcome to the forum and don't forget to show us what you got!
Tony
90 LS Spec rio red sold
91 SS rio red R.I.P
90 Mazda Miata
2005 GT SWP
92ss satinsvoice wrote:LOL! that block was like F*** THIS! IM OUT!
mike-tracy wrote:Word. I'd love to get my hands on one of those trannies, but I just can't stomach the cost
fireman2101
First Gear

Dose anyone know!

Post by fireman2101 »

Hey just some advice but you are asking a lot of questions that could be found with some light searching and reading the stickies. There is a lot of info on here that has been put together already. I am by no means an expert on any of this but there is really good info on here if you take the time to search.
Semper Fi

1991 Legacy Turbo
2006 OBS- retired
sqc151
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Re: Does anyone know!

Post by sqc151 »

also, edit ur subject heading to what you are looking for, ie... (looking for 6sp info)... NOT...(does anyone know?)
wish people would put in the subject heading the proper question they are looking for.
not here to bash you, but its annoying. it doesnt help when people like you need to search for something. it actually makes it harder for newbs to search for correct info.
mike-tracy

Re: Does anyone know! (6speed that will fit up to my Ej22T)

Post by mike-tracy »

Fixed subject.

Welcome to the forum! As others have mentioned, the information is out there. I believe there are 6 or so members current(ish) with 6-speeds in their SS's. Guys like Legacy777, Kleinkid and Jake15 come to mind.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
Mraolguy
In Neutral

6speed INfo for a Ej22

Post by Mraolguy »

I'm sorry guys i know i should have searched for this info before posting something i just happen to post it on my out to work. I'm on a lot of different diesel Forms and understand how it works. =(
jamal
Vendor
Vendor

Re: Does anyone know! (6speed that will fit up to my Ej22T)

Post by jamal »

Legacy777 just finished a swap and his thread is not even halfway down the page. That would be a good place to start.