03 wrx (MO)

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
wilz02wrx
In Neutral

03 wrx (MO)

Post by wilz02wrx »

Hello, found a new project and looking to sell this wrx. I would rather it go to an enthusiast, but a sale is a sale. If you have any questions pm me I'll be happy to answer to the best of my ability, and honestly. The car has been a blast. If it doesn't sell in time for me to pick up the other project I'll just keep it. That being said, the project is a legacy ss wagon, if anyone has one and wants a wrx id love to work something out.

2003 Wrx
5spd

Pros
Modified exhaust (catless uppipe, borla cat back)
Tuned for mods
New brakes (slotted front rotors)
PO said Maintenance was up to date
Wheels powder coated black

Discover The Powerful 2016 Jaguar F-TYPE®.
JaguarUSA.com/F-Type

Cons
Crack in windshield
Rear pass window doesnt roll down
Obvious cosmetic issues (PO rattle canned it, but most paint has come off with power washer working on the rest still. Also has few dents and dings)

Runs great and is a really fun car!
Call/text with ?s
Trades considered, but mostly just want to sell.

If you read this far you are probably interested, my no nonsense price is $4600. To get a lower price you can bring your own wheels and take $300 off or I have another set we could figure something out. Also Id keep the catback exhaust for $100 off, but you will need a stock one. Looking to move the car soon, I found a project I want to pick up.

Thanks

http://springfield.craigslist.org/cto/4893834628.html
wilz02wrx
In Neutral

Re: 03 wrx (MO)

Post by wilz02wrx »

sold..