Some apologies...

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

political talk is fine....just gotta keep it civil......and there's been locked threads on here before.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
-K-
Third Gear

Post by -K- »

It is very civil. :)
02 WRX Sedan, 5mt
93 Sport Sedan, 5mt
mile hi
First Gear

Post by mile hi »

Well if the USA is so terrible why is it that almost everyone wants to be here? Like the people who hijacked the Cuban plane this morning? I guess that it is hard to understand this until you see people running across a minefield under machinegun fire to get to freedom. I think it is rather tragic that France has decided to offend some people in the US so badly that some are moving the graves of the men who gave all at Nomandy back to the USA. But if France were to be invaded tommorow by some nutcase wearing a funny hat that wanted to rule the world they would call on us and you know what? we would go.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

mile hi wrote:Well if the USA is so terrible why is it that almost everyone wants to be here? Like the people who hijacked the Cuban plane this morning? I guess that it is hard to understand this until you see people running across a minefield under machinegun fire to get to freedom. I think it is rather tragic that France has decided to offend some people in the US so badly that some are moving the graves of the men who gave all at Nomandy back to the USA. But if France were to be invaded tommorow by some nutcase wearing a funny hat that wanted to rule the world they would call on us and you know what? we would go.
Doesn't make much sense......does it.......freakin politics.....I HATE IT!!!
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by eastbaysubaru »

Well put Al. I couldn't have said it better myself.

-Brian
'04 PSM FXT