Total bullshit...

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

BAC5.2

Total bullshit...

Post by BAC5.2 »

http://forum.1320stangs.com/index.php?showtopic=5555

If you are around this place, stay away.
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
mTk
no title

Post by mTk »

Great story, i hope amp goes down.

MK
1992 BC672 AWD 5MT
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

These assmonkeys sound familiar, but I can't think of where I heard about them before.

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

cliff notes? my attention span right now is not that tollerant.....and is this subie related?......moving to ashtray
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

Damn, that's bullshit! I would have a hard time not taking care of it the way the Bob guy from AMP suggested though (although this guy did the right thing). I'd show up with everyone I know and drag those little piss ant AMP fuckers out of their shop and beat them bloody with the parts of my disassembled car! :evil:
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
THAWA
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by THAWA »

apparently some guy bought some engine from somehwere, and had AMP install a vortech supercharger and the motor into his car. He then took it for a test drive, and it ran like shit, something broke inside and killed the engine or something. He sent the supercharger back to vortech to test it, came back perfect so it was entirely AMP's fault. They agreed to rebuild the engine and fully refund his money. they didnt do that, also the guy wanted to keep every original part, but AMP kept his old engine. He brought some friends along to look at the damage. One of the AMP guys got physical with one of his friends. Then they decided to not refund his money or rebuild his engine. He came to pick it up and called the cops to come with him. The AMP guys got crazy again, and he had to get the car and all the parts towed.
Rio Red 90 Legacy LS AWD 174k
Liquid Silver 92 SVX LS-L 88k
[url=http://folding.amdmbpond.com/FoldingForOurFuture.html]Do you fold?[/url]

I'm on First and First. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe.
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Technically his friend was assaulted which according to the law is threatening behavior, physical abuse would've been battery, but most people confuse the two (don't ask me how I learned the difference). I don't know how the author intended it so it may've been either one. Whatever the case, the AMP guys seem like real assclowns. I just wrote a part in my third novel where my character does some work on a serviceman's car before he goes off to Iraq and does the work pro bono without the guy knowing his intent, but the guy never makes it back to reclaim it. It's something I would do myself if it were an affordable option. I feel guilty for not being with them for some reason.

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

Did you see that there were 89 pages of responses. I am glad to see his message got out. I know if I still had my mustang i wouldn't take it to AMP after reading that.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

how is shoving someone till they praticaly fall just "threatening behavior"?
-jason
[quote="Scoobyniteowl"] Chasin' @$$ is a great form of exercise and if you do get any, then that is more exercise[/quote]
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

So they got it wrong - it was assault and battery, not just assault (battery would be the physical contact).

Steve