I'm only tree years old

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

GT8
First Gear

DING DONG... times up!

Post by GT8 »

[quote="azn2nr"]hey person who thinks he know everything, answer me this

1. what material if made into a motor block doesnt require oil as lubrication?

I think Carbon Fiber... might be wrong but more towards carbon bearings ie same idea

2. what do you get when you mix liquid potasium with a gummy bear?

Solid rocket like propellent

3. what hillirous outcome results from pbso4 and sugar?

Laughing gas...

4. how is the space shuttle powered, if you know so much?

a mixture of liquid oxygen and liquid hydrogen, the SSME can attain a maximum thrust level (in vacuum) of 512,950 pounds which is equivalent to greater than 12,000,000 horsepower. The regeneratively cooled engine also features high performance fuel and oxidizer turbopumps that develop 69,000 horsepower and 25,000 horsepower respectively. Ultra-high-pressure operation of the pumps and combustion chamber allows expansion of all hot gases through a high-area-ratio exhaust nozzle to achieve efficiencies never previously attained in a production rocket engine. These advantages allow a heavier payload to be carried without increasing the launch vehicle size.
GT8
First Gear

Re: DING DONG... times up!... + addendum

Post by GT8 »

[quote="GT8"][quote="azn2nr"]hey person who thinks he know everything, answer me this

I think Carbon Fiber... might be wrong but more towards carbon bearings ie same idea

Solid rocket like propellent

Laughing gas...

4. how is the space shuttle powered, if you know so much?

a mixture of liquid oxygen and liquid hydrogen, the SSME can attain a maximum thrust level (in vacuum) of 512,950 pounds which is equivalent to greater than 12,000,000 horsepower. The regeneratively cooled engine also features high performance fuel and oxidizer turbopumps that develop 69,000 horsepower and 25,000 horsepower respectively. Ultra-high-pressure operation of the pumps and combustion chamber allows expansion of all hot gases through a high-area-ratio exhaust nozzle to achieve efficiencies never previously attained in a production rocket engine. These advantages allow a heavier payload to be carried without increasing the launch vehicle size.[/quote]

Hydrazine marketed for rocket propellant contains a minimum of 97 per cent N2H4, the other constituent being primarily water. Hydrazine is a clear, water-white, hygroscopic liquid. The solid is white. Hydrazine a toxic, flammable caustic liquid and a strong reducing agent. Its odour is similar that of ammonia, though less strong. It is slightly soluble in ammonia and methyl-amine. It is soluble in water, methanol, ethanol, UDMH, and ethylenediamine. Hydrazine is manufactured by the Raschig process, which involves the oxidation of ammonia to chloramine, either indirectly with aqueous sodium hypochlorite or directly with chlorine, and subsequent reaction of chloramine with excess ammonia. Raw materials include caustic, ammonia, and chlorine; these are high-tonnage, heavy chemicals. The cost of anhydrous hydrazine in drum quantities in 1959 was $ 7.00 per kg. The projected price, based on large-scale commercial production, was expected to be $ 1.00 per kg. Due to environmental regulations, by 1990 NASA was paying $ 17.00 per kg.
GT8
First Gear

oops Alex..."what is"... I forgot to say!!!

Post by GT8 »

and etc etc.......
GT8
First Gear

Carbon graphite

Post by GT8 »

[quote="azn2nr"]hey person who thinks he know everything, answer me this

Carbon Graphite I stand corrected.."what is carbon graphite"!

4. how is the space shuttle powered, if you know so much?[/quote]
GT8
First Gear

yes one can fav one in with some expertise

Post by GT8 »

[quote="azn2nr"]almost forgot. porche doesnt use padle shifters for their stree level race cars. espcialy with ruf. they are completly lacking in electronic controls and anemities.[/quote]

It's amenities.... and yes one can fav one in..
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

I dont have the energy to read this whole thread, but i just wanted to bring this to people's attention, if you look inthe background of this photo, you can clearly see that his estate is a mobile home. :)

http://www.singlenonsmokers.com/awd-9.jpg
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
[quote="NICO I WRX U"]the streets are my track[/quote]
GT8
First Gear

Twin Turbo charged Porsche 917 boxer 8 is the fastest ever..

Post by GT8 »

I know the 70's motor for the Porsche engine was not 3.8 liters.. I think it was more like 3.3.. I do know I had a 1976 930 short wheel base car and had nothing but problems with it. From the engine case studs, to the transmission, to the clutch back to the turbo..... "JUNK"!

And yes the Mclaren F1 was/is a kit car... they formed all the pieces and put them in kits and assembled them accordingly... Now to say they are replicas....nope they are real, super cars..... but none the less are made from the same mold, same pieces going into all of the cars, except the GTR and others like it. Still it is a kit based car... If someone wanted to they could buy the car without the motor and formulate it the way they want to.

subyluvr2212 wrote:Oh my God are you that stupid????

The 2005 911 Porsche 997 comes with a 3.8 liter engine, as was CLEARLY described in the website you linked to! NOT the 70's 930 Porsche!!

And since you're so stupid to think the fastest car on earth that causes wet dreams in millions of 12-year-old boy's beds every night, the McLaren F1, is actually a kit car or Delorean...

You sir, have officially labeled yourself as someone who has no idea what the hell he's talking about!!! :mrgreen:
GT8
First Gear

Shhhhh it is a garage on wheels...

Post by GT8 »

Shhhhhh it is a secret and no one is to know!

I think Aliens and area 51 hide out in the attic
LaureltheQueen wrote:I dont have the energy to read this whole thread, but i just wanted to bring this to people's attention, if you look inthe background of this photo, you can clearly see that his estate is a mobile home. :)

http://www.singlenonsmokers.com/awd-9.jpg
mikec
Third Gear

Post by mikec »

Ah.... Looks like he's finally figured out how to properly use the bbs software.

Doesn't look like he knows how to put all his thoughts in one post tho. This has definitely become the funniest thread of all times. If I wasn't afraid of bringing the board down, I'd totally throw this up on Nabisco so everyone else could get a good laugh too.
"That shouldn't be a problem, since I do regularly visit the realm of subatmospheric manifold pressures." -- vrg3
GT8
First Gear

I too have been laughing my ass all the way up to the BOV...

Post by GT8 »

It's amazing how sharks ingest garbage and think it is real food!
mikec wrote:Ah.... Looks like he's finally figured out how to properly use the bbs software.

Doesn't look like he knows how to put all his thoughts in one post tho. This has definitely become the funniest thread of all times. If I wasn't afraid of bringing the board down, I'd totally throw this up on Nabisco so everyone else could get a good laugh too.
mikec
Third Gear

Post by mikec »

Ouch. I guess I should feel hurt, huh?
"That shouldn't be a problem, since I do regularly visit the realm of subatmospheric manifold pressures." -- vrg3