Someone is going to get hurt

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

Tleg93
Fifth Gear

Post by Tleg93 »

You need:

A ninja suit (bought out of town)
A pillow case
A bunch of cans of soda or skateboard wheels (soda will be cheaper and you can enjoy one when you're done, plus it's ironic)
A stiff drink or a will of iron.

Add soda to pillow case and go bad boys on his ass.
--Scott--

1991 - Rio Red SS
G-reg
Second Gear

Post by G-reg »

I had this guy sit buy my car with a sling shot and a 200 count jug of paintballs at a party back in the day. He unloaded the entire thing on my car while the rest of us were inside, and then left as we came outside. Being slightly drunk high school students I wasn’t going to try and chase him down with a Volvo that was now much less discrete with it’s yellow/green/white paintjob. So the next day, after doing my best to clean my car off, I went to the supermarket where the guy responsible was working. I gathered super glue, corn syrup, and 6 things of glitter. Went to his register and checked out, and made sure I got some dimes as change. After some small talk, he didn’t know that I knew he was responsible, I went outside to his Jeep Cherokee. 1) Removed one valve cap and let out 20psi or so, glued valve cap back on. 2) Spread entire bottle of corn syrup on his windshield, temps were in the 90’s so that “cooked” on all day in the CO sun. 3) I glued dimes on his front door locks, making him unlock the back to get in. 4) Unloaded 4 things of glitter on the interior through the cracked windows, and dumped the other two things of glitter in the cowl vent. 5) To get rid of the super glue I unloaded that in the lock on his gas cap. That night when he got off work he climbed in the back and tried to use the wipers to get the corn/syrup off with the wipers, of course that didn’t work very well. He made it to a car wash and power washed the windshield and dropped 6.00 worth of quarters vacuuming the glitter out of the interior. The next day he managed to get the dimes off the doors, got in and turned on the A/C only to find himself taking a glitter shower. He had to have the valve stem on the tire replaced, and had to destroy his gas cap a week later when he found he was nearly out of gas and his cap-key just wouldn’t work. We would have thrown down at that point, until I showed him how badly the dents and black porous trim on my car looked and we called it even. I ran into him years later and he was still pissed at me because he still found glitter in the car.
Missing a 92 L Wagon, Enjoying an 05 RS Wagon
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

Geez, talk about some ideas!

The guy I think is the perpetrator is a car guy as well, and a pretty knowledgeable one at that. He has an old Civic EF hatch, 89 I think, with a GSR swap. He's managed to make that new engine run off his old ECU, doing everything from using his old injectors to wiring his VTEC to his highbeams :lol:. The car looks ghetto as shit, he has pizza-cutters up front and poorly painted Si wheels in the back. But it moves.

Anyway, I don't think screwing up his already-hideous car would piss him off much.

But I have plenty of dirt on those guys. They're (or they were decent guys to hang out with, but lazy as hell. I could do the work they do in half the time, with half the number of guys.

I would hate to stoop to tattle-taling on them like they did just for revenge, but something has to be done.

We'll see.
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
206er
Fifth Gear

Post by 206er »

I have a bunch of car pranks, ranging from funny to ruining the car. I'll post a couple when I get back from work.
1994 Touring Wagon: ruby mica, 5mt swapped
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

Baseball bat
Fist

|
|
V

Face

Done.
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[quote]e46 owners tend to be twats.
[/quote]
206er
Fifth Gear

Post by 206er »

he pissed on your car? piss IN his car. maybe he leaves his windows cracked a little.
potato in exhaust pipe
attach dead fish in random places to the exhaust
steal the valve cores out of all the valve stems
gay pride stickers on the tailgate
if he leaves the car unlocked or the windows down a little:
freeze a can of shaving cream, cut the end offof the can, throw it in the car
glitter, flower, talcum powder or whatever in the vents
dead fish in multiple strategic places
if the gas tank doesnt have an interior latch or a lock, siphon all his gas
put a bunch of wheel weights on the wheels to make them waaay unbalanced
loosen random bolts under the car
1994 Touring Wagon: ruby mica, 5mt swapped
G-reg
Second Gear

Post by G-reg »

Ha, I forgot about the "stealth gay pride sticker." A guy I worked with was a huge homophobe, so we put one of those rainbow strips on the back of his Ford Exploder. It was there a good month before he realized it :P
Missing a 92 L Wagon, Enjoying an 05 RS Wagon
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

just get some dog crap and put it under his door handles so when he goes to open the car, he gets a suprise
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
petridish38
Second Gear

Post by petridish38 »

Crush up some poison ivy leaves and spread it on the door handle... His hand, and anywhere he touches himself will have poison ivy in a few days! Make sure you wear gloves and be very careful though!

Because NOBODY wants THIS!!!
*WARNING* The following content may not be suitable for some audiences
http://www.thawa.net/petridish/ivy/arm4.jpg
http://www.thawa.net/petridish/ivy/arm5.jpg

Andrew
1990 Legacy LS Sedan FWD NA MT
209,000 miles!
2002 Impreza WRX Sport Wagon
http://www.myspace.com/petridish38
http://www.cardomain.com/id/petridish38
93forestpearl
Fifth Gear

Post by 93forestpearl »

have you ever heard of fish emulsion? Pureed fish entrails allowed to ripen very nicely. Its great for fertilizing stuff in the garden and possibly the most foul smelling substance around. Definately worse than anything thats gone down my shitter in a while. And its availible at many gardening centers. Good luck!
→Dan

piddster34 at h0tma1l d0t c0m