Just got a '91 Legacy SS

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

Vostok 7
In Neutral

Just got a '91 Legacy SS

Post by Vostok 7 »

Hey all,

It's been building, but I finally got her. '91 Legacy Sport Sedan, 4EAT. Burgandy. 74k original miles!! And it shows! She's in great shape.

I'm really impressed with this car! There's tons more low end/mid range power than my WRX, however it's definitely weaker on the top end, 'specially with the A/C on :D But it seems to pull alot harder off the line... Little or no turbo lag... I'm impressed. I figure it's cause the Legacy has a smaller, quicker spooling turbo combined with the natural torque of the 2.2l over the 2.0l.

Handling is impressive. On par or maybe even better than my WRX when it was stock.

All in all, I'm in love with this thing LOL. Can't wait to tinker and make this thing a sleeper.

Patrick
1991 Subaru Legacy Sport Sedan Burgandy 4EAT (74k original miles!!) [i]INTERCOOLED![/i]
1991 Subaru Legacy Sport Sedan White 4EAT [i]INTERCOOLED & TD03'D[/i] [b]FOR SALE[/b]
sullione
Second Gear

Congrats

Post by sullione »

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

I won't be mad...I won't be mad. Congrats on your new acquisition. One day I'll drop a turbo engine into my Legacy. I just have to be patient. I just want one sooo bad, I can taste it. If I don't get one for my 91, I'll wait until 2005 for the new Legacy...I'll try anyway.
James
1991 Legacy LSi sold!!!
2003 Infiniti G35