need quick feedback

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

need quick feedback

Post by legacy92ej22t »

I have a chance to purchase beck and arnley blue thunder spark plug wire set for 36$ plus shipping.is this a good deal?is it a worthy investment?thanks
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

No, it's not.

http://www.autopartsgiant.com/ has NGK wires for our cars for $32.89 plus shipping. The NGK ones are generally taken to be the best stock-replacement (i.e. not MSD or Magnecor) wires for our cars.
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

thanks ya i also found them for that price new online so its not even a good deal im going to pass thanks
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

Why not just get the 7mm or 8mm magnecor? They are very cheap (compared to the 8.5mm most of us get).

Check the price, the magnecor will outlast the NGK by an infinite amount yet cost near the same price!
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

ciper, where do you recommend buying the smaller Magnecor wires (which I agree would be excellent)?

I got my 8.5mm Magnecors from Cyber Auto Parts ( http://www.cyberauto.com ) for something like $65, which I thought was a great deal. Most mechanics would charge you a good $45 for a new set of wires anyway.
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

I bought my 8mm Magnecors straight from the source, http://www.magnecor.com. They don't have an order form, but you can get a part# and a mailing address to send a check or M.O. to. That's how I did it. Get in touch with Steve@magnecor.com, he should be able to help you out...
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

I got mine from Cyberauto too.

8.5mm for two of my cars 7mm for my moms legacy. I need to purchase a new set, Ill probably order from cyberauto again.