rothmans replica

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

HomeSlice
Third Gear

rothmans replica

Post by HomeSlice »

pretty sweet
MY93BC Legacy Sonora Sand---> black plasti-dip?
MY93GC Impreza Amethyst--> Glacier/aspen/pd White
93BC"edm" 93GC 90BC R.I.P.
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I love that! I'd do that to mine, but it might look weird on a wagon. Plus there's the negative attention factor. What's along the bottom where skirts would go? Looks like reflections of rivets.

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
91White-T
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by 91White-T »

Where's the spoiler??
98 Ford Contour V6 24V 5MT
98 Chevy Camaro Z28 LS1 6MT
91 Rio Red SS 5MT Sold
91 Flat Black Wagon L+ 4EAT RIP
91 Pearl White SS 4EAT RIP
Comper100
In Neutral

Post by Comper100 »

Seen that for sale, he wants £6000 For it! :shock:

Comper100
Get it sideways me lad!
LegacyT
Fourth Gear

Post by LegacyT »

Ya pretty high price but its in the UK, so no salt and its in immaculate condition.

Mark
1991 Turbo Sedan, Aspen White 5MT, Sold RIP
1994 Turbo Sedan, Crimson Pearl 5MT, from British Columbia-no rust!
Dr Nick
Second Gear

Post by Dr Nick »

No salt depends on WHERE in the UK. Up in the north of scotland they use quite a lot of salt mixed into the sand on the roads at this time of year... (guess where I originate from!)

http://www.multimap.com/p/browse.cgi?pc ... town&cat=h for those who are really interested!
- Rob

1992 Legacy Turbo Estate (Wagon) / 5MT / 186k miles. [url]http://www.griggs-taylor.co.uk/legacy.html[/url]
1986 Suzuki GSX-R400 / 6MT / 43k km. [url]http://www.griggs-taylor.co.uk/mybike.html[/url]
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by eastbaysubaru »

Cool! I've got two vids covering the WRC during '91 and '92. They're pretty good and they've got quite a bit of coverage of our beloved Legacy's. It actually might be '90 and '91 now that I think about it.

-Brian
'04 PSM FXT
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

That's awesome! I love it! 8)
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
THAWA
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by THAWA »

eastbaysubaru wrote:Cool! I've got two vids covering the WRC during '91 and '92. They're pretty good and they've got quite a bit of coverage of our beloved Legacy's. It actually might be '90 and '91 now that I think about it.

-Brian
share em?
Rio Red 90 Legacy LS AWD 174k
Liquid Silver 92 SVX LS-L 88k
[url=http://folding.amdmbpond.com/FoldingForOurFuture.html]Do you fold?[/url]

I'm on First and First. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe.
LegacyPunk
Second Gear

Post by LegacyPunk »

Rally style 8)
:twisted::cool::twisted: "Plenty of time, to ruin my life, so why start now?" The Movie Life
1993 Sports Sedan, Exhaust, MBC, 02 WRX IC, KYB GR-2s...Now with old back seat!
forrestmsport
In Neutral

Post by forrestmsport »

yep thats my baby,l did and to be honest still do have it for sale the reason it is quite high is that if l were to sell it this is the kind of money l would need to see it go,what else could you get for six grand ,a wrx not on your life just to look the same as every one else.....l've just spent the last couple of hours watching the 1992 british rally championship on video chocked full of legacy action from the likes of mcrea,mckinstry and bertie fisher (rip),any one after legacy rallying action check out any of the following
BRITISH RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP 1991
BRITISH RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP 1992
BRITISH RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP 1993
RAC 1992
most of these titles are regularly available on british ebay sites or some are available from "duke video"on the isle of man,they have there ownweb site so any search engine should find them easy.....
the car is now fully liveried up in rothmans colours and if some one can host a pic l will send one for them to post on this thead
p.s. the rivet holes were where the side skirts were held on these are now filled in......see ya steve
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by eastbaysubaru »

I will actually be transferring them to DVD at some point. One of my clients just got a DVD recorder and I've already transferred a few old skate vids. I hadn't even thought about the old rally vids. If I can get 'em together, who would like a copy. I'd probably need like 8 - 10 dollars a pop including shipping and the actual media. Anyone?

-Brian
'04 PSM FXT
mTk
no title

Post by mTk »

I'd be up for it.

MK
1992 BC672 AWD 5MT
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

What if we send you 3$ and you let us download the files and burn our own DVD?
mTk
no title

Post by mTk »

ciper wrote:What if we send you 3$ and you let us download the files and burn our own DVD?
Even better :D

MK
1992 BC672 AWD 5MT
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by eastbaysubaru »

Ok, I'll see what I can do in the next week or so and get back to you.

-Brian
'04 PSM FXT
THAWA
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by THAWA »

sounds good
Rio Red 90 Legacy LS AWD 174k
Liquid Silver 92 SVX LS-L 88k
[url=http://folding.amdmbpond.com/FoldingForOurFuture.html]Do you fold?[/url]

I'm on First and First. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe.
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

eastbaysubaru wrote:I will actually be transferring them to DVD at some point. One of my clients just got a DVD recorder and I've already transferred a few old skate vids. I hadn't even thought about the old rally vids. If I can get 'em together, who would like a copy. I'd probably need like 8 - 10 dollars a pop including shipping and the actual media. Anyone?

-Brian
Which skate vids? Bones Brigade? Future primitive? Search for Chin? Streets of fire? Please tell. I may be interested in them. Oh and the rally vids too. :wink:

I have a real old crappy cassette recording of Odd Man Out. Do you remember them? IIRC it's Steve Caballero on guitar, Mark Gonzalas on drums, Steve Alba on bass and I don't remember who sings. Anyways I've been meaning to put it on CD. They really aren't that good but I like it anyways. I'd really like to get some old Agent Orange on CD.
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by eastbaysubaru »

The first vid I copied to DVD was Cash Money Vagrant. It's a new, old, video from Anti-Hero. It was released sometime in the last six months, but the footage is from 2000 till now. If you haven't seen it, I HIGHLY recommend it. As for the old vids, I've got Public Domain, Streets on Fire, Animal Chin, and a few others I can't recall right now. The problem is that the DVD recorder isn't mine, so scheduling time with it may be difficult :lol: I'd love to get that Odd Man Out from you.

-Brian
'04 PSM FXT
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

I haven't seen Cash Money Vagrant yet, I'll have to check it out. Those are all good old flicks. Public Domain is the one after Animal Chin isn't it?
Man I haven't seen any of those movies in ages.

I want to dub that Odd Man Out tape to CD at some point but don't know when I'll get to it. I can send you a copy of the tape though if you don't want to wait, then you can put it on CD yourself. Like I said though the recording is a little poor but not horrible.
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
Grant
Second Gear

Post by Grant »

I keep planning to get a DVD recorder so I can record all my old skate vids too. Lets see, hmmm... The video with Jason Lee and the lowrider that they crash at the end, I think it was a Blind video. The whole Big Brother collection including an original copy of Shit and excluding anything they've done since Boob. Axe Rated. The Truth Hurts, Search for Animal Chin, and others.
Grant Hughes
Denver, CO
http://www.nocoastmotorsports.net
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by eastbaysubaru »

Video Days!!! That's the Blind one with Jason Lee. That video is sick. My original copy is long gone, but I recently downloaded it using KazaaLite. The quality isn't that great, but it was good to watch it again. I still have my copy of Shit though. Like I said, if I can get some more access to my client's DVD recorder, I can make a bunch of copies. I'll try to work on the rally vids first because that seems a little more car related, but after that I'm doing all of my old skate and snowboard vids.

-Brian
'04 PSM FXT
forrestmsport
In Neutral

Post by forrestmsport »

just in case any ones looking the rothmans replica legacy is now down to £4500.........go on get it bought you know you want to!!!!!!!!
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Can you ship it to Beverly MA Fed-Ex? :lol:

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
PRT
First Gear

Post by PRT »

I'm in for the DVD'S... Let me know when yo're ready!!!
Can't wait to watch good old Legacy rallying 8) !!!
Nick
PRT motorsport Rally Team