A Sketch

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

LegacyPunk
Second Gear

A Sketch

Post by LegacyPunk »

Thought id post a cool drawing I did of my car...
so who's got car parts on their x-mas list??? :wink:
:twisted::cool::twisted: "Plenty of time, to ruin my life, so why start now?" The Movie Life
1993 Sports Sedan, Exhaust, MBC, 02 WRX IC, KYB GR-2s...Now with old back seat!
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by eastbaysubaru »

Wow, that's a great sketch! Really, quite good. I'm getting new struts and springs for Xmas. Hopefully some other presents to myself as well. We'll see.

-Brian
'04 PSM FXT
THAWA
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by THAWA »

Looks great, I've got em on the list but I didn't give anyone that list so it doesnt really matter :\
Rio Red 90 Legacy LS AWD 174k
Liquid Silver 92 SVX LS-L 88k
[url=http://folding.amdmbpond.com/FoldingForOurFuture.html]Do you fold?[/url]

I'm on First and First. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe.
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

Wow! Impressive... I should find a way to digitize the drawing I made in HS of a Peugeot 406 sedan, it was a blow-up-by-hand project... Just some random picture I found, but I took over a month and it came out perfect! :D

Anyway, the Leg got all her toys a few months ago. But hopefully, I'll get a few bucks to give my XT a new Hill-Holder valve so it'll be roadworthy again :lol:
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

Why didnt you draw it with better wheels? :lol:
HomeSlice
Third Gear

Post by HomeSlice »

thats dope!
cheers m8
MY93BC Legacy Sonora Sand---> black plasti-dip?
MY93GC Impreza Amethyst--> Glacier/aspen/pd White
93BC"edm" 93GC 90BC R.I.P.
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

thats an amazing drawing. all mine come out poopy.

though i did a badass sandblast of a STi the other week. I'll have to take photos
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Do you go to art school or design school? It has like a sketch/rendering look, which is why I ask.

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
LegacyPunk
Second Gear

Post by LegacyPunk »

yep, I go to the Art Institute of Colorado. bad thing is, art school = very little spending money, but my STi spoiler is on the way :twisted:
:twisted::cool::twisted: "Plenty of time, to ruin my life, so why start now?" The Movie Life
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

No money! Tell me about it. When I was at CCS they neglected to tell you that supplies would be an extra $15k a year. Ate a lot of Ramen noodles and generic mac & cheese with only water to mix the fake cheese. Will never touch the stuff again. Thank god or whoever that Detroit has $.10 deposit on cans!

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

only thing car is getting is pullies, timing belt, & new seals....but that's not really christmas :)

only thing I want is an mp3 player.....don't want hard drive, since I want to use it while I work out.....would like the ability to add a 512mb card if need be......any suggestions?
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
subafreak
First Gear

Post by subafreak »

Good sketch, i'v got a bunch of all kinda cars but I'm a dope and to lazy to figure out how to post pics on the site, ( why can't we just have a locker like on the SVX site?) Anyway once you have kids they get all the toys for X-mass. :(
92 SVX 6 speed, 165 shot NOS, Koni GC
91 Legacy S.S. FMIC, TD04 (so what?)
90 Legacy wagon (Beater)
92 Loyal monster wagon (EJ22) and 30" tires.
78 BRAT (EJ22T comming)

I blow s@#t up.
Grant
Second Gear

Post by Grant »

I've got a couple friends that went to CIA and one at RMCAD now. Some pretty good art schools here in Colorado eh.
Grant Hughes
Denver, CO
http://www.nocoastmotorsports.net
THAWA
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by THAWA »

scratch what I said earlier, I think I'm getting that 21st century performance book :D
Rio Red 90 Legacy LS AWD 174k
Liquid Silver 92 SVX LS-L 88k
[url=http://folding.amdmbpond.com/FoldingForOurFuture.html]Do you fold?[/url]

I'm on First and First. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe.
scottzg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by scottzg »

thats awesome.

I'm hoping to get the other half of my strut mounts i bought from www.4subarusuzukikiaparts.com about 3 weeks ago by xmas. :evil:
[url=http://www.thawa.net/gallery/albums/album108/DSCF0330.jpg]90 legacy of awesomeness[/url]
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

LegacyPunk555 wrote:yep, I go to the Art Institute of Colorado. bad thing is, art school = very little spending money, but my STi spoiler is on the way :twisted:
You in the graphic design or industrial design technology program? How do you like it? I'm looking to go into the Art Institute of Seattle next fall, thats why I'm asking.
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

I went to school(s) for industrial/automotive design if you want to know about that end.

Steve
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

I was considering it, but the graphic design program seemed to be better fitted to me. :) thanks
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Afraid to be the only woman in a class full of guys? :lol:

Steve
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

that's the story of my life. Shoulda seen my auto classes. 3 females out of 28 students. An overweight woman that was really nice, but had some issues and smelled wierd (I also think she was trying to talk me into a 3some with her and her ugly boyfriend), a 35 year old redneck woman who always wore a ford hat(I suspect she has a mullet) with 2 children, and still living with her ex husband, and me. That was a very... um... candid look at the workings of a male mind. :eek:
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Yeah Laurel,

it's unfortunate it's that way. We had one or two girls in out autoshop class.

In engineering courses it's the same way. You only have a few woman, and you usually end up with the ones that are there to slack off and get by on others, the weird strong headed woman engineer type.....and an occasional normal girl......
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
LegacyPunk
Second Gear

Post by LegacyPunk »

Graphic design has all the hot girls as does the photo area, and interior design, im in Media Arts and Animation (AKA geeks who like video games cartoons, comics, computers, cars), focusing more on the media arts side, concept art, 3d stuff, whatever, and there are very few girls and even fewer goodlooking. But other than that I like it. been there for about a year, only have to take one gen ed per quarter, kind of expensive though. I guess the Art Institutes keep their crap together. Id recommend it.