www.4subarusuzukikiaparts.com

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

scottzg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

www.4subarusuzukikiaparts.com

Post by scottzg »

so, just before thanksgiving, i have my friend jeff pick up 2 rear top mounts and spring perches from a 94 legacy at this place. I didnt go myself because its 3 hours away and he goes to school nearby. I did all the contacting 3 days before hand so he would be able to pick it up, pay, and go.

They didn't have the parts ready, and so he ended up waiting 2 hours for them to get them. He didn't like the place. I forgot all his reasons.

Turns out they only gave him the mounts, no spring perches. I had requested both. No prob, i call them up, they say they'll ship them to me just after the holiday. a week later i call, "oh, they should be there any day!" Another week goes by, I call; "oh, the parts are sitting on our shipping shelf, but we lost the shipping address, they'll be in the mail." 2 weeks later, i email them. They say that to their understanding it is 1 piece, and i have it all. Excuse me?? What was sitting on your shelf?

I guess i don't have to say how i feel about this place.
[url=http://www.thawa.net/gallery/albums/album108/DSCF0330.jpg]90 legacy of awesomeness[/url]
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

hmmmm

I've gotten several things from these guys and have had good dealings with them, as well as reasonable prices.....
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

What shit heads! I plan to go up there on thursday, you want to come along?
georryan
Fourth Gear

Post by georryan »

For the record. I've been to this place several times, for both my GL-10 and my Legacy. Yes they do usually get you the stuff, and yes for the most part they can be helpful, but overall my impression, more when I walk in than anything else, is their hear isn't in the buisness. I won't go so far as to say that they are lazy, but a few times I've had to go out with a mechanic to show him what I wanted pulled off the car. Both those times I had called before hand to make sure they had the part, I showed up an hour later, and we spent a good half hour looking for a car that had it so that we could pull it off.

They are a good rescource, but I don't swear by them by any means.
91 Pearl White Sport Sedan
04 Java Black Pearl Forester XT
2014 Volvo S60 T5
18 KTM 1290 Adventure S

87 Grey GL-10 Sedan (so long old buddy) - donated
97 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - sold
2002 BMW r1150rt-p - sold
2004 BMW r1200ST - sold
2016 BMW r1200RS - sold
THAWA
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by THAWA »

i much prefere the pick-n-pull right around the corner to that place. They've always been more expensive and not worth it to me. But if you don't have the time or the tools to get the part yourself, then yeah go to these guys.
Rio Red 90 Legacy LS AWD 174k
Liquid Silver 92 SVX LS-L 88k
[url=http://folding.amdmbpond.com/FoldingForOurFuture.html]Do you fold?[/url]

I'm on First and First. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe.
scottzg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by scottzg »

Although i appreciate the offer, I can't tag along, i have to work through this weekend. These will make 10 consecutive workdays, yippee. If ya wanna beat them with a stick in an attempt to get the rest of my mounts, I would be grateful.

I've obtained a 2nd vehicle (see sig) that is in need of work more than the sube, so right now it has swallowed up my nights.

btw, ciper, the starion has all the tq you could want and it comes with a turbo.... :lol: too bad its a POS mitsubishi
[url=http://www.thawa.net/gallery/albums/album108/DSCF0330.jpg]90 legacy of awesomeness[/url]
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

I like the starion. I saw one for sale up there actually, at the place with all the really cheap cars. You want a second one for parts?

I went up yesterday and grabbed a bunch of goodies. My bud got a 1997 mx6 auto transmisison for 500$! Also got to see my ej22t engine torn down completely. The turbo legacy at Pick & Pull has been replaced with a 94 impreza. They also have a 93 impreza.