AutoWebAccessories.com

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

vrg3
Vikash

AutoWebAccessories.com

Post by vrg3 »

These guys are good.

They apparently have deals with Honda, Volvo, and Subaru dealerships and use them to sell OEM parts at a discount online. I don't know if they work with just one or with multiple Subaru dealers, but the one that shipped me the parts I ordered came from Buffalo, NY so they reached me in less than 24 hours. :)

They have some accessories and stuff listed, but you can ask them for a quote on any item the dealer can order. I had part numbers handy for everything I wanted, but I presume they could also have the part numbers looked up for you if you need it.

I originally ordered from them because they quoted the lowest price for what I was buying (an OEM oil cooler). They have an interesting online correspondence system, which I guess keeps them free of spam. It does mean, though, that you need to go on the web to send them messages (their responses are emailed to you). There were a couple of guys who responded to my messages and they were all really friendly and helpful. I was impressed.

On my first order one small part was missing, but it was somewhat understandable since I submitted the order as two parts and it's easy to see how it would have fallen through the cracks. They offered to send it to me or refund my money; I chose the refund and they charged back my credit card quickly.

So, I recommend AutoWebAccessories.com. They'll probably have the lowest prices out there for most Subaru parts, and they're good to deal with.
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212