Prom

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Prom

Post by LaureltheQueen »

Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
[quote="NICO I WRX U"]the streets are my track[/quote]
Yukonart
Cradle Robber
Cradle Robber

Post by Yukonart »

Chris looked thrilled. :lol:
"Power is NOTHING without control"
1994 & 2005 Legacy GT Wagons
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

he actually DID have a good time, contrary to the photos. He just doesnt smile
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
LegacyT
Fourth Gear

Post by LegacyT »

Where are the after party pics? Those are the best

Mark,
1991 Turbo Sedan, Aspen White 5MT, Sold RIP
1994 Turbo Sedan, Crimson Pearl 5MT, from British Columbia-no rust!
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

there was a choice between 3 afterparties. 1 was going to be at some guy's house that nobody knew, and it was going to be small. Another was going to be at the house of a junior, and was invitation only, the 3rd was the big party at this irritating chick who's supposed to be a sophomore, but studied her ass off since 5th grade so now she's graduating this year, and she lives out in BFE. Since finding a designated driver willing to come back to my house(complete opposite way) was not a possibility, it would be me driving a few people out there, staying sober and then driving home, and there's no way that'd happen, so we just had a few people come back to my house after denny's and watched "the wall"

there's always other weekends i suppose
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
magicmike
Fifth Gear

Post by magicmike »

damn I am old.........thats all I have to say
-Mike

2011 Infiniti G37x Sedan - Current
2007 Ducati 800ss - Current
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (White)
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (Silver)
2003 Infiniri G35
1998 Infiniti I30t
1995 Honda Civic DX
1987 Subaru GL Wagon
1987 Subaru Loyale
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

Scooby Snacks, and you missed the photo op?

Man, sounds like you had fun at your prom. Mine was shitty. Well, it was a blast at the time, but in retrospect, it sucked. My date was the hottest girl at the dance though :)
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
petridish38
Second Gear

Post by petridish38 »

:cry: Man I miss those days :cry: Even with all the high school crap I had to put up with, I miss it! I had fun on my prom... and now i'm dating my prom date!! (who I talked into a 96 Legacy by the way... but she didn't need much convincing 8) )

What a stud!!

Glad you had fun Laurel!!

:cry:
Andrew
1990 Legacy LS Sedan FWD NA MT
209,000 miles!
2002 Impreza WRX Sport Wagon
http://www.myspace.com/petridish38
http://www.cardomain.com/id/petridish38
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

Damn. I broke up with my date/girlfriend. That sucked. She was hot, but in retrospect, WAY to high maintainence. But really really hot.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

LegacyT wrote:Where are the after party pics? Those are the best

Mark,
Here, here!

Ah, prom, good times. At mine, I ended up with my girlfriend and 2 other hotties making out on my lap! :shock: It was a very fun night. :twisted:
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

BAC5.2 wrote: My date was the hottest girl at the dance though :)
Haha, me too, with 2nd and 3rd on my lap too!
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

You had 3 girls in your lap!? Damn. I barely know what to do with 2 girls ;)

I can see it now. Matt, 18 years old. Purple polkadot tux, cane (with emerald handle), feather hat. Knee deep in women. And a 4-peice ring on each hand. One says "MATT" and the other says "PIMP".

vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

:lol:
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I had the hottest chick at the prom, too. We were voted into whatever that stupid thing is beneath the king & queen. The best was that people voted the snobbiest girl as queen with one of the biggest nerds as king. I didn't realize how popular I was in school until that night. With me telling people off and yelling all time, even running a popular kid down, and always doing WEIRD shit (including starting my own cult), they still liked me. Go figure. [sh]shrugs[/sh] I never expected to, but I actually had a great night.

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

Similar with me Steve. A lot more people knew me than I thought. Same in college. I've met girls at parties, or at random and introduced myself and they say "I know who you are." It's kinda weird. I am either a topic of discussion or I have a lot of stalkers. I've actually had a stalker before, and it was kind of weird.

While I had a great night, the following few weeks were hell. As proof, I still have the disposable camera from that night. I took maybe 15 or so pictures and just left the camera. I should finish the roll and see what pictures came from the night.

Yukonart
Cradle Robber
Cradle Robber

Post by Yukonart »

My prom was okay. . . guess I just wasn't much of a partier in my youth. I make up for that now, however. ;)
"Power is NOTHING without control"
1994 & 2005 Legacy GT Wagons
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

Oh ya, well, I'm the most popular guy ever damn it! They know me from coast to coast and girls line up outside my door and your moms cute and your sister.....
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
123c
Second Gear

Post by 123c »

I never went to my prom... but I guess it sucked too, from what I heard from people who went to it...
[color=red][b]1993 Subaru BC Turbo Legacy (193k miles)
1971 VW Super Beetle
1989 Honda Elite 50
[/color][/b]
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

wow....yeah I'm old too....maybe I just feel old.

My mom forced me to go to my prom. I had a good time though. My date was pre-occupied because she had a bf in college....but that didn't stop me from having fun....but yeah...that was a long time ago.

Laurel....you need to tell your date to lose the stupid smirk in the photos.....he looks like a tool :lol: Sorry....
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
MrBean85
First Gear

Post by MrBean85 »

My junior prom sucked! My date was pretty and all but had the personality of a brick. No dancing...no talking....it was really weird. My senior prom was awesome. My date's mom lived up to her reputation of being psycho and my date left me basically and I ended up with the girl I wanted to go with anyway :D
2002 VW Jetta 1.8t 5spd 62k miles

92 Legacy L AWD sedan, 4EAT, 190k miles, Magnaflow muffler, K&N, & removed intake silencer

RIP 11/7/05 94 SS 5spd 133k miles
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

I took a friend to both my junior and senior proms. I had a reasonable amount of fun at my junior, and the slightest bit of fun at my senior. Senior wasn't as good b/c my date's BF was jealous...

What sucked was the size of my prom though... I'd be willing to bet that you all's prom had about 10 times more people in it that my entire high school.

Private school bl0wz!!! :evil:
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
aspect
First Gear

Post by aspect »

I know how you guys feel. I dated this girl through a good part of highschool, who eventually ditched me. I was under the impression she was really popular and everybody thought I was a dork. Yet, when I went up to get my diploma, I got one of the loudest cheers out of my whole grad class, while she barely got a hoot.

I also have the strange experiance of meeting people that know who I am or have heard about me a bit too often...

me + girlfriend #3:

Image[/img]
TurboLegacy
First Gear

Post by TurboLegacy »

i didnt go to my prom and it was my senior one, my gf didnt want to go, so we did something esle...........
92 legacy turbo 5spd fwd-12 psi, tm intercooler bov, walbro 255.

81 chevy malibu- 400 sb, holley 600, edelbrock rpm, hooker headers, lunati voodoo cam,4spd muncie, 3:73 posi,monte c. swivel buckets, corvette rally wheels
Tleg93
Fifth Gear

Post by Tleg93 »

I haven't even thought about my senior prom for a while. I enjoyed my prom and the after party where I made a drunken ass out of myself playing the bongos, it was fun though. Considering where I come from we all had a pretty good time. The only bad part was when the sister of the guy who was having the party came home unexpectedly. She walked in and found me with a fifth of Ouzo in my teeth and my head tilted back guzzling it. When I saw her I balked for a second and wound up with Ouzo all over me, it was great.
Last edited by Tleg93 on Wed May 19, 2004 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--Scott--

1991 - Rio Red SS
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Eesh. Ouzo? I'm Greek and I don't drink that stuff. I partied in the back of my old wagon after the prom. I didn't drink until years later.

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.