Saab intercooler plumbing kit- would U want one?

Front, Top, Air, Water.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

dscoobydoo
Fifth Gear

Saab intercooler plumbing kit- would U want one?

Post by dscoobydoo »

I managed to get silicone intercooler hoses and an easy tube to put the intercooler together. If I put together a kit, would anyone be interested. The hoses were about 68 for all three, and the pipe was just over 40 ( I think). Cost would be determined based on the pipe maker.

The silicone hoses were blue, and the piping would be aluminum or thin steel.
Yes I have too many Subarus
No you can't have one
05 GD-STI
01- RS- Swapped-07 STI
00- GF
93 SS- "the original Robtune" (now in new hands)
rallyryder
In Neutral

Post by rallyryder »

i would be interested in a kit but that is way too expensive, people have reported building kits for under fifty dollars i would buy one but no more than fifty.
dscoobydoo
Fifth Gear

Post by dscoobydoo »

When I originally went this route, the kit would have been about $100 due to the use of the quality silicone pipes and the custom bent and welded pipes.

But since going through 4 different intercooler set-ups, I know that the 06- on intercoolers are the easiest set-ups by far, and by shopping around, can be had for a little more than a SAAB cooler and the cost to modify it to work.
Yes I have too many Subarus
No you can't have one
05 GD-STI
01- RS- Swapped-07 STI
00- GF
93 SS- "the original Robtune" (now in new hands)
know1
Second Gear

Post by know1 »

I'm down, get me a price for a set of hoses for a saab ic and a USDM td04. If it comes with all the nipples for connecting the bpv and the 90 degree bend for the td04 etc id pay around $70 for it (is that with shipping).
1994 Crimson Pearl SS [ td04, 06 fxt tmic,3" catless dp -> apex GT spec exhaust, EDM Tails ]