I NEED YOUR OPINION WITH WHAT TO DO!!!

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

What do you guys think I should do?

Keep my Legacy Wagon and mod it...
No votes
Buy a 94 Silver Turbo Legacy 5-speed sedan
100%

Total votes: 14

blueslsti2004
First Gear

I NEED YOUR OPINION WITH WHAT TO DO!!!

Post by blueslsti2004 »

So I'm new here to this site... I own a 94 Legacy L wagon 5-speed with small mods done... I usually post at clubwrx.net, but need fellow Legacy opinion... :D

Here is what I'm thinking about...

1. If I keep my Legacy, I want to work on/upgrade the handling (the new Prodrive AST), Suspension (the new Prodrive AST), brakes (Stoptech BBK), Turbo (unknown kit), 1st gen 2.5 RS Front Bumper converstion, engine (maybe STi or imported Turbo Legacy), small body kit (jdm), short-throw shifter (STi), Exhaust (Prodrive Oval Tip Muffler with turbo-xs stealthback), that is all I can think of for right now... :D

2. If I buy this new Turbo Legacy. I would do pretty small mods until I get more money.

Well anywayz thanx in advance... :D

-Jon-
Jonny
Dr Nick
Second Gear

Post by Dr Nick »

No question man! If you can get a decent Turbo you'd be mad not to... :wink:
- Rob

1992 Legacy Turbo Estate (Wagon) / 5MT / 186k miles. [url]http://www.griggs-taylor.co.uk/legacy.html[/url]
1986 Suzuki GSX-R400 / 6MT / 43k km. [url]http://www.griggs-taylor.co.uk/mybike.html[/url]
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

Get a new Turbo Legacy. Smooth cars right there.

Did a custom exhaust on one this weekend, and going to be doing another one soon.
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
blueslsti2004
First Gear

Post by blueslsti2004 »

Definitely want this Turbo Legacy that I've been lookin at, but the only thing that bugs me is that it's a sedan and not a wagon:(. Also, since I live in the states is there anyone out of the US that could help me then get some parts...

-Jon-
Jonny