GE Nighthawk Headlights?

Headlights to tailights and everything in between.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

123c
Second Gear

GE Nighthawk Headlights?

Post by 123c »

Has anyone tried these yet, my stock bulbs are about to crap out on me, and I am about to get some Sylvania Extravisions, but I see the Nighthawks are an extra $10. I wonder if they are worth the extra $10, or am I better off sticking with the proven preformer???
[color=red][b]1993 Subaru BC Turbo Legacy (193k miles)
1971 VW Super Beetle
1989 Honda Elite 50
[/color][/b]
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by eastbaysubaru »

Before Vikash jumps in, just stick with the Xtravisions :D

-Brian
'04 PSM FXT
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

The G.E. Night Hawks are supposedly similar to the Sylvania Xtravisions -- high-output and untinted. They were released much more recently. I haven't seen them in action myself, but if you're interested in dropping an extra Hamilton, I'd be interested in seeing what you think. They could potentially be noticeably better.

You've upgraded your wiring harness already, right?
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
123c
Second Gear

Post by 123c »

vrg3 wrote:The G.E. Night Hawks are supposedly similar to the Sylvania Xtravisions -- high-output and untinted. They were released much more recently. I haven't seen them in action myself, but if you're interested in dropping an extra Hamilton, I'd be interested in seeing what you think. They could potentially be noticeably better.

You've upgraded your wiring harness already, right?
I think I might buy them, and see how well they work out, based on the packaging, the Nighthawks look like they might be slightly better than the Xtravisions, visually, they also look like they are slightly built better...

I havn't upgraded my wiring harness yet, but I have been planning on it, just have been too lazy to do it. Maybe I should do it during my vacation...
1971 VW Super Beetle
1989 Honda Elite 50
[/color][/b]
123c
Second Gear

Post by 123c »

I couldn't justify spendiing the extra $10, so I bought the Xtravisions, which i've had good luck with...
1971 VW Super Beetle
1989 Honda Elite 50
[/color][/b]